• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

guy and girl roommates, do they ever workout?

AnnaDTX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Geez, I have a guy roommate, and at first it was cool, i think of him as a bro. I am TOTALLY not into him like "that" but it just dawned on my that he has been saying totally random stuff to me. My friends say he is planting the "seed". WHY, WHY??? i really, really thought it could be cool, but its not and I am SAD!!! and get this, i caught him in my room, he took my DVD from the player . . . . it was on pause . . . HOW RUDE??? his excuse was that he was getting the iron . . . and coindecntly it was in the EXACT same spot!!
had to VENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AnnaDTX said:
Geez, I have a guy roommate, and at first it was cool, i think of him as a bro. I am TOTALLY not into him like "that" but it just dawned on my that he has been saying totally random stuff to me. My friends say he is planting the "seed". WHY, WHY??? i really, really thought it could be cool, but its not and I am SAD!!! and get this, i caught him in my room, he took my DVD from the player . . . . it was on pause . . . HOW RUDE??? his excuse was that he was getting the iron . . . and coindecntly it was in the EXACT same spot!!
had to VENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

From my experiences it only works if the girl is fat and ugly. So you're shit out of luck Anna, sorry. ;)

No, it won't work. If you're around someone long enough, you'll develop a relationship (or at least some steamy sex). It reminds me of a quote:

If you hang around the barbershop long enough, you'll eventually get your hair cut.

AnnaDTX said:

There, there. Come over here and give BigDyl a hug. It's ok. :)

AnnaDTX said:

Why? Men have been programmed to be attracted to women. We can't go against Nature. Why would expect a guy not to act that way? :hmmm:

sorry. thats just how it is. unless your ugly or he is gay one of you will develop an attraction for the other, its just how life works. good luck. one of you needs to find a signifigant other so it will go away. by one of you i mean him. because if it is you there will be contention between your boyfriend and him

bio-chem said:
sorry. thats just how it is. unless your ugly or he is gay one of you will develop an attraction for the other, its just how life works. good luck. one of you needs to find a signifigant other so it will go away. by one of you i mean him. because if it is you there will be contention between your boyfriend and him
lol... that would be ideal situation for a mid-day soap show. Of course if her roommate was gay then it would be Will and Grace all over again *I hate that damn show*

My brother had a girl as a apartment mate and it went fine. Then again, there were 3 other people staying there too.

Yes it works great, move him in and let us know how it is going a month or two from now.

I've had my share of good and bad roomates.

If it's that bad, can you request a transfer?

IML Gear Cream!
Anna reminds me of that girl off of Real World, Svetlana.

Not that I've seen that show before or anything... Ok, it's all fufu's fault...

BigDyl said:
Anna reminds me of that girl off of Real World, Svetlana.

Not that I've seen that show before or anything... Ok, it's all fufu's fault...

lawlerskizzlesx2.6

Tuesday's at 10 pm! Last night's was a winner.

Anna, you must be the hottest little thing...

But you need to save yourself for me - :(

I can't wait much longer BTW

:lol:

why is it all girls think that "just be friends" is a good thing? yet they realize when a guy says it, it means then we are not interested. Anna i hate to say it, but you and most other girls that think you can just be friends have just done one of the worst things yo can do to a guy. in your mind you have mentally castrated him and put this guy into brother mode. what guy honestly wants to be put in the category of "girlfriend" where you come home and discuss your dates with other guys with him? unless he is gay its not a good idea

Real World??? i havent seen that in like 10 years????? he should know how I feel about him, he is my brother in laws best friend, he is like family. at first it was cool, we did talk and watch tv, but then things got weird. i swear i almost walked in on him . . . . helping himself. it wasnt until after the stupid comments he was making that made me realize what he was doing. IDIOT! i guess I am just living in La-La Land. guys and girls cant be roommates, I am just so uncomfortable being around him now. its ok, the lease is up June 7th and its ADIOS . . .

and i know its only natural to be attracted to someone and develop an attraction blah, blah, but CONTROL IT!!

have you ever noticed any "items" in your room that have been moved??

never paid atttention it . . i noticed he used my scissors . . . i am pretty sure he "snoops" around . . i just have that feeling and yesterday's incidence confirmed it. WEIRDO.

I can guarantee he's all over all your stuff the second your out the door! he's reading your diary....all over your unmentionables ..... OMG, you dont think he tries them on do you??????

careful ANNA, you might have a real problem on your hands!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Tell him you're really a post operative tranny.

maniclion said:
Tell him you're really a post operative tranny.
that would only scare off some of the wierdos:eek:

So wait, you're living with a guy and it's weird that you almost walked in on him helping himself out? That comes with the territory. But about the whole brother thing - the second a girl says she feels like I'm a "brother" it's time I stopped talking to her pretty much. I mean I have female friends, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to smash with some of them.

AnnaDTX said:
Real World??? i havent seen that in like 10 years???

You're missing out.

It don't work, if both are goodlooking you'll bang, if the chick is ugly the dude will get wasted and bang her, if dude is ugly and chick is hot, he will be all cool for a little bit and then freak out and tell you that he's in love with you and try a bunch of lame pussy moves to win you over.

It's a bad idea, why not just move in with a girl?

it was just conveinant at the time . .I am only paying 200 month, nothing else.

AnnaDTX said:
it was just conveinant at the time . .I am only paying 200 month, nothing else.

If you come down to AZ you can live with me for $100...

But, I am a man, I require sex...

Back