• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any One Heard of "Generic Labs"

ultimo

Every Dog Has Hes Day
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have just purchased some Trenbolone the bottle is made of a company called ???generic labs??? I???ve looked all over the net and there doesn???t seem to be any on there can any of you guys help

Is this a proper company??

Its an underground lab.

i'm suprised you've not heard of them, they are one of the biggest UL's over here (probably them and BD are the 2 largest in the UK), you should be able to find plenty on them

I know of a pretty reputable source who carries it but only for sale in Europe. I can't speak on it because I never used it but I know He carries it and he's been good to me. You talkin' about this right?

JACKED said:
I know of a pretty reputable source who carries it but only for sale in Europe. I can't speak on it because I never used it but I know He carries it and he's been good to me. You talkin' about this right?

yes thats the one wasn't to sure i have found some stuff since, all speaking good

thanks for the advice

Last edited:
I think Wiliam Lleywen (sp?) speaks highly of only two UG labs (so I've read) and one is Generic, the other is BD.

Anyone heard of SuppChems for powders??? Are they legit?

Back