• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

How to make a million selling sups

CDWetzelberger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How to make a million dollars.

First pick a category

Steroid knock off

Weight loss Product

Miracle can't gain with out Protein Product

Note- Steroid Knock off is by far the best one of these to pick considering the other two markets are fairly saturated with products some of which actually have some value. *GASP*

Second

Get some in house "Scientific" studies done which show your product to be the best thing to add muscle on to your test subjects. Predetermined out come is a must with these studies. Note you must come up with a pseudoscientific explanation as to why other similar products just don???t work or are inherently inferior.

Third

Have your company???s magazine run little hints to the Next big thing coming up which revolutionize Bodybuilding. Lines like ???Once this Product hits the shelves it will produce so much new muscle they will have to develop new criteria for judging bodybuilding competitions. There is even some rumors they will have to add a new weight class!???

Fourth

Feature your brand new already pre-hyped product with some pictures of a steroid monster holding the product. This is best done in Magazine article fashion explaining why any person in their right mind couldn???t do with out the product. This should be done in simple terms so that the target audience can understand, but its important to throw some scientific jargon in there they only a biochemist could understand to pull the wool properly over their eyes.

Fifth

Contact companies to throw some junk in a bottle, and mark it up 500% after all, you have to pay for the advertising.

Sixth

Sit on your ass and pick the check out of the mailbox every month. Until the suckers realize the Brazilian monkey sperm don???t make their muscles grow.

Seventh

Repeat process.

I must admit this is true with some...........

Brazillian monkey sperm, OF COURSE!

Where can I get some of this?

:scratch: :scratch: I thought for sure that my monkey sperm and dried ball sack of the Yak was gonna make me BIG !!!!!!

Damn..........:D :thumb:

Back