New Member Greeting

Rep Points

New Member Greeting

hello all...I'm new to the boards. I'm a personal trainer from CT, married with a 3 year old son. I've been lifting for a while but have just recently become really interested in real "bodybuilding"...I would love some advice on bulking up/cutting that I could implement into my vegan diet....hope you guys can help...Ilook forward to meeting you!

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Welcome!
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gazhole
    Welcome!
    Ditto
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

cat burglar

Rep Points

Greetings

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

superclean welcome to IM!

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

Wink thanks!

...what a nice reception...I'm flattered...I hope you guys will be able to assist in my upcoming endeaver to build some mass...for the record...I am (female) 27, 5'3, 105 lbs, approx. 7% body fat (much too low!), but pretty ripped under these circumstances. I'm vegan and do not/don't plan on using any supplements..I've found that my calorie intake to maintain my current weight is 2035 a day...I would like to gain maybe another 10 lbs. to accomodate some larger muscles...I lift 3 times a week (heavy weights,low reps), cardio 2 or 3 times a week and yoga once or twice a week...any and all advice is much appreciated...I'm realizing that alot of these bodybuilding boards are pretty well-established and aren't really open to newbies and the less-educated in terms of the sport...bear with me...I am dedicated and truly interested in what you have to say...thanks!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow good post. Well I think that you know your stuff or atleast you talk a big game..........

Rep Points

wha?

...ha ha..do I really sound like I talk a big game?...I hope I didn't come across as being cocky...that was not my intention...just didn't want to sound like a complete jackass...must sleep...thanks for the replies!...any advice out there?

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by superclean
    ...ha ha..do I really sound like I talk a big game?...I hope I didn't come across as being cocky...that was not my intention...just didn't want to sound like a complete jackass...must sleep...thanks for the replies!...any advice out there?
    Advice, go read the sticky topics in training/diet, theres so much information in them its unreal, and will help you learn a lot of what you probably want to know so you can ask more specific questions later.

And this board is about as accepting of newbies as you can get. As long as youre not an obnoxious moron you'll do fine .
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Do you have any pics? I'm curious to see what you look like judging by your stats.
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

Rep Points

sorry...not yet...but I will soon...as I am making some changes that I'm hoping will lead mee down the path to eventually compete...does anyone happen to know the criteria necessary to meet in order to do womens' competitions?