• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Member Greeting

superclean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello all...I'm new to the boards. I'm a personal trainer from CT, married with a 3 year old son. I've been lifting for a while but have just recently become really interested in real "bodybuilding"...I would love some advice on bulking up/cutting that I could implement into my vegan diet....hope you guys can help...Ilook forward to meeting you!:p

thanks!

...what a nice reception...I'm flattered...I hope you guys will be able to assist in my upcoming endeaver to build some mass...for the record...I am (female) 27, 5'3, 105 lbs, approx. 7% body fat (much too low!), but pretty ripped under these circumstances. I'm vegan and do not/don't plan on using any supplements..I've found that my calorie intake to maintain my current weight is 2035 a day...I would like to gain maybe another 10 lbs. to accomodate some larger muscles...I lift 3 times a week (heavy weights,low reps), cardio 2 or 3 times a week and yoga once or twice a week...any and all advice is much appreciated...I'm realizing that alot of these bodybuilding boards are pretty well-established and aren't really open to newbies and the less-educated in terms of the sport...bear with me...I am dedicated and truly interested in what you have to say...thanks!

Wow good post. Well I think that you know your stuff or atleast you talk a big game..........:thumb:

wha?

...ha ha..do I really sound like I talk a big game?...I hope I didn't come across as being cocky...that was not my intention...just didn't want to sound like a complete jackass...must sleep...thanks for the replies!...any advice out there?

superclean said:
...ha ha..do I really sound like I talk a big game?...I hope I didn't come across as being cocky...that was not my intention...just didn't want to sound like a complete jackass...must sleep...thanks for the replies!...any advice out there?

Advice, go read the sticky topics in training/diet, theres so much information in them its unreal, and will help you learn a lot of what you probably want to know so you can ask more specific questions later.

And this board is about as accepting of newbies as you can get. As long as youre not an obnoxious moron you'll do fine :thumb:.

Do you have any pics? I'm curious to see what you look like judging by your stats.

IML Gear Cream!
sorry...not yet...but I will soon...as I am making some changes that I'm hoping will lead mee down the path to eventually compete...does anyone happen to know the criteria necessary to meet in order to do womens' competitions?

Back