• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which radio show do you like better?

Which radio show do you like better?

• Howard Stern

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Opie and Anthony

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I don't listen to either of them.

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Opie and Anthony or Howard Stern?

I listen to both of them. I like Howard a little bit better but not much.

Howard Stern blows them all away

I used to like Howard. Now that he isn't on regular radio I don't listen to him though. From what I hear, his show has lost some of the "shock", since the thing that made it great was that it was so "racey" for regular radio.

Opie and Anthony are such fat annoying fucks.

P-funk said:
I used to like Howard. Now that he isn't on regular radio I don't listen to him though. From what I hear, his show has lost some of the "shock", since the thing that made it great was that it was so "racey" for regular radio.

Opie and Anthony are such fat annoying fucks.

I know i've said this before on this site, but Howard is amazing now. I have a serious receiver in my work van just so I could listen to Howard. I laugh my ass off all day, the shit they do is so worth the $12 a month.

Honestly, think about all the stuff they did on regular radio that was cut off because of the fcc, now they can say and do whatever they want.

I think Howard's show is 100 times better now that he's on sattelite.

Well I couldnt imagine anyone being better than Howard.

IML Gear Cream!
is the OA show on satellite radio?

i don't have satellite radio, but i used to love listening to howard. he's a funny SOB and the characters on the show are funny to. i especially loved when they would have fights between the different guys, those things were funny.

Yanick said:
is the OA show on satellite radio?

i don't have satellite radio, but i used to love listening to howard. he's a funny SOB and the characters on the show are funny to. i especially loved when they would have fights between the different guys, those things were funny.
I think they do both for now.

Sometimes local guys can be good...

Like when I was in Detroit, the local jocks
always exposed the Mayor for all the incredibly
racist and illegal shit he would usually get away with...

That was good stuff!

(But I prefered Stern, and still do)

Last edited:
I thought the Mike and Mike show was decent, they were based in Washington.

O&A do a 3 hour show on terrestrial radio and a 2 hour show on XM satellite radio.

:hmmm:

Doublebase said:
O&A do a 3 hour show on terrestrial radio and a 2 hour show on XM satellite radio.

Thanks, what we would do without you? Other than live happily, of course.

topolo said:
Thanks, what we would do without you? Other than live happily, of course.

You would post on open chat and continue haveing no life.

IML Gear Cream!
topolo said:
I hope you get your g.e.d. and learn how to spell someday.

G.E.D.

bump

Neil Bortz

Rush Limbaugh

Sean Hannity

Michael Savage

Matt Drudge

:thumbs:

Got a sirius receiver in my car, as I spend a good chunk of my day there. The only reason I got it, is because of Howard Stern. His show is 100 times funnier now on Satelitte. There are times I am crying with laughter while driving, I could just imagine what people are thinking. :laugh:

Got a sirius receiver in my car, as I spend a good chunk of my day there. The only reason I got it, is because of Howard Stern. His show is 100 times funnier now on Satelitte. There are times I am crying with laughter while driving, I could just imagine what people are thinking. :laugh:

It is awesome. I'm glad he's back from vacation. I was going through withdrawl. I also listen to O&A. They are my second favorite broadcasters'. Othen then that I listen to sports radio. Howard Eskin is great.

I honestly have only listened to Stern a little but like the hell out of O&A:nanner:

Back