• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

soreness

T-rav

Trav Leroy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was just wondering if it would be alright to train still even tho i hurt my waist or upper leg which ever u would like to call it, its right on my waist tho i pulled something there running 100meter in race i was wondering if its still alright to jog or workout upper body in just stay off that for few days?
Thx

Travis leroy

T-rav said:
i was just wondering if it would be alright to train still even tho i hurt my waist or upper leg which ever u would like to call it, its right on my waist tho i pulled something there running 100meter in race i was wondering if its still alright to jog or workout upper body in just stay off that for few days?
Thx

Travis leroy
It can never hurt to take a few days off if you think you hurt yourself.

T-rav said:
Thx

Travis leroy

I would avoid the jogging, but I don't see a problem with some upper body lifting.

Sounds like you strained a hip flexor. Very common in sprinters. There is a possibility of a illiopsoas weakness here.

Sounds like you strained a hip flexor. Very common in sprinters. There is a possibility of a illiopsoas weakness here.

any way i could make it stronger? im guessing more sprinting or running but j/w

Check out the sticky I just made about proper warm-ups. It mentions an activation exercise for the psoas, and it also contains a link to an article regarding the issue of a weak/inhibited psoas.

Back