• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

weird question about biceps

mike456

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alot of you arent gonna know what the hell im talking about but maybe some do
I can do this thing with my biceps- its basically feels like the mucle curls up into a ball- i just put my forearm tight against the bicep and squeeze as hard as i could and I move the muscle back some how, it kind of hurts and after I release it the muscle feels sore but then the soreness goes away after a couple of minutes.
My question is does any1 else know what the hell am I talking about- can this possibly be good for bicep growth- or am I just harming the muscle

Are you just flexing ur bicep with your forearm touch the bicep or something?

lol i had a feeling know 1 would know what I am talking about- its like Im cramping the bicep

alright thnx for the advice lexus, but do you know how to do what I am talking about- or did u just heard about it?

one of the kids was talking about doing something pretty similar to that and he stated that he noticed his arms shrinking over some period of time.

LexusGS said:
one of the kids was talking about doing something pretty similar to that and he stated that he noticed his arms shrinking over some period of time.

Are you kidding me Lexus, lol. Your muscle only gets smaller when you don't use it. Contracting it, cramping it, whatever isnt going to make it smaller. However whatever your doing sounds kind of dumb and pointless, maybe a cool trick for your friends but other than that...

dude i have no idea what you're talking about but save that kindda stuff for picking up chicks, if its something that looks 'cool' or w/e.

if your looking for your arms to grow just lift heavy shit and eat.

Back