• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Official "The Da Vinci Code" Movie Review Thread

How was it bitches?

• Total voters

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Discuss.

Don't vote unless you've seen it or else, :banned:

Great movie, I believe every word of it .

I haven't seen it, but I think it's okay.

ForemanRules said:

You haven't seen it. :mad: :banned:

I just got back from the movie....I didn't read the book but saw a documentary on it. I thought the movie was great:thumb:good story line. Good suspense. Weak acting...sorry Tom Hanks:(

I still love him though.

If you liked the movie national treasure with Nick Cage...you will love this movie.

I cracked the code bitches. BigDyl is the last descendant of god.

IML Gear Cream!
I want to see it but I know I won't.

I saw it, and LIKE I SAID, cracked the code. I'm happy to say THAT I'M GOD's great grandson to the x100th power.

min0 lee said:
I also heard the same from movie critics.

He did a good job. :mad:

:pissed:

i read the book and enjoyed it, as well i enjoyed Angels and Demons, however i believe that he should make it more clear that the book is fiction because i had to spend the next couple of weeks explaining to people that all of those organizations, although real, do not actually do the type of shit he describes in his book. i didn't vote because i have yet to see the movie, but i'm gonna try and catch it in theatres even though movies hardly ever live up to the books they were based upon.

Yanick said:
i read the book and enjoyed it, as well i enjoyed Angels and Demons, however i believe that he should make it more clear that the book is fiction because i had to spend the next couple of weeks explaining to people that all of those organizations, although real, do not actually do the type of shit he describes in his book.

They have truly suceeded in their quest to hide the truth. :rolleyes:

BigDyl said:

are you serious?

IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl said:
Jesus is the truth

ForemanRules said:
that's hilarious.

everyone under the sun knows it's fiction, but you see a chance to put down Christianity & jump on it.

Last edited:
Yanick said:
are you serious?

You're beyond saving son. I'm done with you. :no:

busyLivin said:
that's hilarious.

everyone under the sun knows it's fiction, but you see a chance to put down Christianity & jump on it.
How dare you call the Bible fiction. :finger:

Haven't seen it but I still say it sucks. I'd rather see a movie exclusively about Da Vinci instead of theories about Jesus. To me Da Vinci's life is much more intriguing than Jesus is.

BigDyl said:
I cracked the code bitches. BigDyl is the last descendant of god.

Big Deyl. I'm Lucifer sit your ass down punk. Now that you have been so kind as to point yourself out to the world....

i really liked the book. i'll see the movie as soon as i download it it's already on bit torrent.

angels and demons has started out good. the guy is a good writer but i heard he's being sued by the author of Holy blood, Holy grail

Back