Excess zinc would be my first guess. Acid? Naw..its soluble in acid; to remove acids you want to chelate them, not acidify them. Sulfates/sulfites...whats your source for so much sulfer? Lipoic acid? Sure, it has sulfur and could potentially chelate your copper.
Thing is, a lab test is used to confirm a deficiency. Do you have symptoms of copper deficiency, HAN?
Lets start there. And then talk about copper-containing foods, and its role in health, as a active metal reactive center in many enzyme complexes.