• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flaming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P-funk said:
yea, i don't think the flamming on this site is that bad compared to others, save for Ironman's training forums, which blew up.

I think a lack of communication is mostly to blame in regards to the IRON MAN forum being closed. If Robert would have shown more communication the flaming would all but stopped and I would have continued my free services to all that were interested.:(

If the mods aren't controlling things in a proper manner, the owner must step in and dictate his demands before things get out of control. For E.G. When Tough Old Man and Foreman came to my forum and started post whoring trash. Robert should have put an end to it right there on the spot. If he was unhappy with anything I was doing he should not have waited aroud to the last minute and told me. He should have let me known in advance so I could make the needed changes he wanted.

I'm an easy going person and I try to please others. I want to make people happy not miserable. I have no problem whatsoever with following others instructions "BUT" I cannot follow instructions that arent given. The people on these boards arent mind readers. We do not have a crystal ball and it's impossible for us to know exaclty how we should be conducting ourselves without a leader taking charge at times.

Note:I think Robert's got to step up to the plate on this one. :bulb:

Jodi said:
That's it, I am getting rid of that damn avatar. I'm not a man :cry: Look at my gallery, it's quite obvious I'm not a man :( Fucking short hair :grumble:

Is your hair nappy, why do you cut it so short?

u know what they say about chicks with short hair

Dale Mabry said:
Is your hair nappy, why do you cut it so short?
It's actually quite a bit longer now than this picture. I'm growing out to shoulder length.

as long as the flaming happens in open chat I don't see who the hell realy should care?

If you don't like it don't read it. I rarely read the threads in open chat because they are stupid and contain flaming. Problem solved.

As long as it doesn't happen in the other forums....who cares?!?!?!

Topolo started flaming me and everybody else so I started flaming him. He ruins peoples threads by saying dum shit. I keep the flaming contained in open chat. He flames me everywhere on this board which I don't think is right. Open chat is open chat. Who cares about that. The other forums should try to be kept clean and to the point. IMO. I wouldn't be surprised to see him come in here and post -------------ghey thread alert------------. Check out Topolo's posts. They are all mean and sarcastic crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back