• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flaming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think all FLAMING should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bulb:

My pet-peeve with this board is how flaming is allowed to run rampant.Not cool!!!:( It makes us all look like a bunch of ASS-CLOWNS.. Nothing good has ever become of it and nothing ever will!!! :hmmm:

Note: Flaming drives away the serious lifters who are here to purchase supplements and share new ideas. It could eventually destroy this site if something is not done to change the flaming policy. We saw what it did to the IRON MAN "HIT" forum.. :(

I think the lesson I learned is I will not partake in any more flaming..It's easier to LOVE than to HATE.:)

Yeah well it isnt suppose to happen, but what can really be done about it? I mean you could ban people for it, but like I have said before they will just use another user name and come back. So theres really no good way around it. I know it does suck, but what can be done.

You have to practice what you preach.

Flaming happens in every board there is.
Some people are just more likely to get flamed than others.

It can get ugly and I am embarrassed to say I participated in one now, but some are a funny.....the Topolo and Doublebase is funny and the Johnnnny against the world was priceless.

ForemanRules said:
You have to practice what you preach.

I will not be invloved with anymore flaming.

What good can become of it?? Its immature and hurtful to others..

min0 lee said:

I think a few boards do not allow flaming and those are the ones who run a tight ship. I don't want to be a part of a board ran like a NAZI prison camp but I do think showing respect should be mandatory for everyone regardless of how strongly they may disagree with others ideas. Debating and disagreeing is fine but Flaming is a terrible thing!!!

The true test will come when my own board is up and running;) but I think flaming can be controlled. I will be after "Quality" not "Quantity".:)

Most of us males in here are pretty intimidating face to face. Our size and obvious strength stops people from getting sideways with us. We have all become accustomed to the old adage that fear generates respect, maybe some of have even come to expect it. For example we have almost all of us at one time or another in our lives, gone into a club or other social situation wearing a heavy loose fitting coat and gotten a look er two from some wannabe tough guy. Then the coat comes off and the looks change in nano-seconds. Yet we come in here and get some wise-assed stickboy talkin' dumb shit (Topolo) at us, wanting to know how big our erection is (John H.), or just being annoying in ways that we never need to deal with face to face. Ignore the asshats and get what you are here for, have some fun, and loose the stress. Just my humble opinion.

min0 lee said:
Not true. I belong to a board that won't tolerate it. Sure, many people disagree but it's kept civil.

I agree with IronMan on all of this and it never use to be this way. 'Tis a shame.

Jodi said:
Not true. I belong to a board that won't tolerate it. Sure, many people disagree but it's kept civil.

I agree with IronMan on all of this and it never use to be this way. 'Tis a shame.

True story!

IML Gear Cream!
Jodi said:

The flaming here is not that bad, now I can understand Ironman complaining about the flames being that he's a target for whatever reason. It's rare you don't see an argument in forums but thats up to the mods to control it.

min0 lee said:
The flaming here is not that bad, now I can understand Ironman complaining about the flames being that he's a target for whatever reason. It's rare you don't see an argument in forums but thats up to the mods to control it.

yea, i don't think the flamming on this site is that bad compared to others, save for Ironman's training forums, which blew up.

min0 lee said:
i go to one forum alot its been around for about 4 years and the flaming is just funny,,no one gets offended and theres a real good feel about the forum,,flaming is fine in my book if its funny,,,,when it gets bitter like with clemson every post he makes sounds angry,,,,it just brings the place down,,,there have been flame wars on the other site but they get sorted out in no time everyone loves it,,,and its a great place to hang out,,this place has some good characters but alot of bad ones,,the mods should not be so lazy in my opinion

You guys who don't think the flaming is all that bad must spend little time in Open Chat.

Jodi is dead-on balls accurate.

I spend little time cleaning it up anymore b/c all that happens is YOU get flamed.

If you don't like flaming then don't go into threads where there is flaming. Stay out of Open Chat and just post in the other forums, it is simple as that. You know who is going to flame, and you can get a general idea as to the threads that will breed flaming (Political/religious/etc) It is as simple as that.

ive thought about not comming back here a few times thinking there was too many idiots i bet theres a heap of good experienced people who posted some stuff copped complete crap from clemson and thought wow he got away with that fuck this site im outa here

And I recall having to ban you for your flaming so isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black here? :hmmm:

Jodi said:
And I recall having to ban you for your flaming so isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black here? :hmmm:
ill flame on with anyone but i never start a flame war with anyone,,if it wasnt started with me i would not have replied,,i didnt start it yet i was blamed for it,,,if a mod had nipped this in the bud ,,,instead of stepping in 60 posts later and thinking this guys starting trouble when i had just continued what someone else had started

Dale Mabry said:
If you don't like flaming then don't go into threads where there is flaming. Stay out of Open Chat and just post in the other forums, it is simple as that. You know who is going to flame, and you can get a general idea as to the threads that will breed flaming (Political/religious/etc) It is as simple as that.

You are kidding right? Go into the thread on Bonds HR and BOOM..flaming...I delete a post calling someone an asshole and I catch it.
Next he will be posting more sarcastic photos of me b/c I tried to clean the place up.

I found a funny news story the other day that I was going to post and I decided not to do it b/c of all the idiots in Open Chat. It used to be a place were we talked about whatever we wanted to. Now you post in there your thread gets 4 pages of crap.

aceshigh said:
ill flame on with anyone but i never start a flame war with anyone,,if it wasnt started with me i would not have replied,,i didnt start it yet i was blamed for it,,,if a mod had nipped this in the bud ,,,instead of stepping in 60 posts later and thinking this guys starting trouble when i had just continued what someone else had started
I think not. I read all of it. Not to mention the fact that you were telling friends from another board to come over here and flame him. yes, I saw that too so don't give me that crap of holy than thou shit ;)

IML Gear Cream!
how did it start ????? by me flaming someone no ,,by someone flaming me

Pepper said:
I delete a post calling someone an asshole and I catch it.
Next he will be posting more sarcastic photos of me b/c I tried to clean the place up.

how would he/they know you deleted it?

Robert DiMaggio said:
how would he/they know you deleted it?

Sports Forum, a thread I posted in...easy guess really.

Actually, doesn't it say "post deleted by Pepper" - it does for me but maybe that is b/c I am a mod.

i reckon as soon as its stops being lighthearted and funny,,a mod should step in and say back off u2 idiots,,,,not let a flaming war go 50 posts each thats 100 posts of wasted space

or heres an idea have a flaming thread,,,and let people just go at it ,,,people can stay away or get involded have an under 18 warning for it,nah maybe not then clemson couldnt hang out there,,,then stamp out flaming in open chat,,open chat should be for funny stories,,,vids,,world news,,,and everything not related to bodybuilding not pathetic flame wars

aceshigh said:
ive thought about not comming back here a few times thinking there was too many idiots i bet theres a heap of good experienced people who posted some stuff copped complete crap from clemson and thought wow he got away with that fuck this site im outa here

Your spelling and grammatical errors will be missed.

Jodi said:

Smart Man!;) And nice back development by the way!!!:thumb:

Pepper said:
You are kidding right? Go into the thread on Bonds HR and BOOM..flaming...I delete a post calling someone an asshole and I catch it.

I found a funny news story the other day that I was going to post and I decided not to do it b/c of all the idiots in Open Chat. It used to be a place were we talked about whatever we wanted to. Now you post in there your thread gets 4 pages of crap.

That is what I don't understand...Your story would have been warmly received by a few, and flamed by a few. Just like in life. What do you care if retards like Foreman or BigDyl flame you? Albie, a retarded kid at my high school, never liked me. What the fuck do I care, he spent all day drooling in the corner.

As far as I am concerned, Sport and open chat are one in the same. I remember when some of the Pats fans couldn't take that they lost and they got flamed...Rightfully so. I am talking in the training/diet/supplements forums. People are passionate about their sports, i hear some Seahawks fans still haven't lived down their pummeling. ;)

IRON MAN said:
Smart Man!;) And nice back development by the way!!!:thumb:
That's it, I am getting rid of that damn avatar. I'm not a man :cry: Look at my gallery, it's quite obvious I'm not a man :( Fucking short hair :grumble:

Jodi said:
That's it, I am getting rid of that damn avatar. I'm not a man :cry: Look at my gallery, it's quite obvious I'm not a man :( Fucking short hair :grumble:
hey its a compliment in a way ,,,i think??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back