• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

By popular demand, I finally have my 235lb pics up

huesoloco

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is for all the non-believers

Also note, I am very bottom heavy, I bench 340, but I SQUAT 500. So the majority of my weight is there.

you made a whole new thread just to tell that you have pics up???

Rugby...but I may tryout for football again, I lift more than 95% of our team so I have a good shot.

And yes I made a separate thread, I get bashed all the time b/c no one believes I weigh 235lb.

So the other pics were 5 years old??? Put some of them back up so we can see the differance.

How tall?

ForemanRules said:
So the other pics were 5 years old??? Put some of them back up so we can see the differance.

It was actually last November, I was about 215lb.

Looking real good man.

Well of course people would doubt that you weigh 235 in your old pics, if you only weighed 215....Der!

IML Gear Cream!
A good example of what good genetics, anabolics and a big ego will do for you folks.

:)

His Afro must have weighed 50 pounds! :eek:

Are you domenican? You look like someone I know.

camarosuper6 said:
A good example of what good genetics, anabolics and a big ego will do for you folks.

:)
That's right I almost forgot, huesoloco started using steroids at 18....now that I remember that I am not impressed at all with the pics.;)

Werd.

BTW... what kinda workout program you currently using foreman?

I dont see a training log for you anywhere?

camarosuper6 said:
Werd.

BTW... what kinda workout program you currently using foreman?

I dont see a training log for you anywhere?
I have a new one but have not kept up with it. I just took 11-12 weeks off all bench/incline and military work, my rotator cuff was about one workout from tearing bad. It feels 90% now so I will do some light push work next week. I am doing push/pull/legs low volume and Medium intensity once a week each.

This is a silly thread to open :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
What pictures?

min0 lee said:
He posted his pictures in his galllery but then he took them down.

Why? :confused:

bc he didnt want you take take them ;)

Seanp156 said:
Maybe he didn't want to keep his face on there due to anabolic use?
That could be it. I could have or he could have just cover his face if that's the case.

This is for all the non-believers

Also note, I am very bottom heavy, I bench 340, but I SQUAT 500. So the majority of my weight is there.

Back