• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Grain vs Bread

Clinically_fit

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whole grain breads and fat loss, yes or no?
I have several bread machine recipes that I can use in relation to my type II diabetes. With my lifting and fat loss goals, I want to be sure.
I have gotten the impression there are several here against bread, but for whole grain. I???m confused. How 'bout whole grain as bread.
Where I am now
44 y o female
291.5 lbs
54% bf
weights lifted: 60 lb wheelchair into and out of the back of my truck when we go anywhere.
Where I want to be
9%bf
whatever weight that is
yeah....a long way to go.....but I???m starting.

Clinically_fit said:
Whole grain breads and fat loss, yes or no?
I have several bread machine recipes that I can use in relation to my type II diabetes. With my lifting and fat loss goals, I want to be sure.
I have gotten the impression there are several here against bread, but for whole grain. I???m confused. How 'bout whole grain as bread.
Where I am now
44 y o female
291.5 lbs
54% bf
weights lifted: 60 lb wheelchair into and out of the back of my truck when we go anywhere.
Where I want to be
9%bf
whatever weight that is
yeah....a long way to go.....but I???m starting.

best choices for carbs = 1oats/2whole grains/3whole wheat bread

vegetables , broccoli .peas ,beans, spinach , okra.....all vegetables

in case of fat loss best choice ever is oats , bu u must take care of ur portions either....but for vegetables eat as much as u want ..and as u can:thumb:

I'm gonna agree with assassin there. Bread isn't the best choice.

But I wanted to say, 9% body fat for a woman is highly unrealistic and not healthy. Even 15 or 16 percent is quite lean for a female.

Have you read the stickies? As I'm sure your Dr. has told you, exercise is an important part of managing diabetes. It will also help you feel better and see changes more quickly which is great for motivation.

Good luck.

Nessa

Back