• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Opinion on 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone

MAC33

MAC33
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering what your opinons are of this supplement 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone. Appearently it's a "natural steroid" with effects very similiar to that of Dianabol without the bad side effects. A supplement company called IDS sells it, and since it is legal you can buy it practically anywhere. The name alone makes it sound like the next thing to be banned by the FDA but that appearently won't happen because of their claims about it being natural and not on FDA's list for banned drugs. For some reason though, I have a good feeling that it's bullshit and isn't simliar to any steroid nor does it have "steroid-like" effects, but theres always the possibility of me being wrong. Obviously I'm not going to try this stuff because of my age but I was wondering what everyones opinion is of it.

Just wanted to bump this to see if anyone has any opinions to share on it yet.

17 Hydroxy-MESTERONE is a raw material hydrolyzed from the "genus" smilax, which you may be familiar with because it's been marketed in the United States as a natural anabolic for over 20 years! Anabolic components of the smilax plant called Dioscins are hydrolyzed (Hydrolyzation is the rearranging of carbon and oxygen molecules in the compound structure) to produce diosgenins. Diosgenins are the actual steroid like components of smilax that have been used for years as a raw material "starting point" for pharmaceutical companies making anabolic steroids. Historically synthetic testosterone was created from the yam plant after discovering the hormonal structure of the yam plant was virtually identical to human testosterone. However, conclusive scientific data shows that the natural steroid Diosgenins of smilax attach to androgen receptors over 300% more efficiently than the yam . . meaning more androgen receptors are occupied . . . thus allowing for much faster protein turnover.

smilax was the biggest joke of the 80's as far as supps.

Impressive... 20yr old placebo still on the shelves. I'm still interested if anyone has any actual experience with it.

I don't have the mouse over the 'buy' button but there are opinions on it going both directions which makes it [to me] an interesting topic.

thanks.zi

Back