• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Carb intake

si2252

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Once you have decided on how many carbs you are going to consume in every meal what figure should you be looking at on food labels. Is it the carb amount or the carbs 'that sugar' amount.

Total Carbohydrate.

sugar+carbs+fiber=all carbs:rocker:

Are you trying to cut?

Vanessa

I am trying to cut. But having problems shifting excess body fat. I run nearly every day so it must be my diet that is not right.

I try to consume 30 carbs
30 protein
and little fat, for each meal. I average 4-5 meals a day.

I admit my diet is on and off. I am addicted to choc brownies and if i buy them i eat the whole box.

I am going to have to subsitute some meals with protein shakes and try to get back on track.

What are your total macros for the day?

How much do you weigh?

One thing about fats is that healthy fats will help prevent the type of cravings you're talking about. (I mean a whole box of brownies...). Also real food is better than shakes if you can manage to make it because it also helps with satiety.

You're total calories to lose should be somewhere between 11 and 14 cals per pound of body weight.

You need 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight per day.
You should also include .3gm of healthy fats per pound of body weight per day.
Carbs you can tweak to get proper results, but try starting at 1 gm/lb of body weight per day.

If you choose clean foods, this is a healthy, sustainable diet. Depending on your leanness you should lose anywhere from 1-2 lbs per week.

Give it two weeks, and if you haven't lost a few pounds tweak it a little...

I hope this helps out.

Good luck

Vanessa

i need help trying to bulk myself up,problem is i do not eat enough,or dont know wat to eat,i basicly eat fast foods a lot,i eat mince and tatties,sausage and tatties,chicken fillets,chicken breast,fish from chip shop,pasta,baked potatoes,salads,cerial,bread rolls,tuna,eggs.i have no idea wat to buy,i would like to know if i were to go into like a shopping centre and know wat to buy.

Back