• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat-burning eating plan please

kraftykyd

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone, I got two good ideas from Vanessa and Seanp for eating, but, i was wondering, what do you guys use to help with fat loss? I mean, what do you eat in those 4-5 meals a day? Please share with me, cuz, my goal is to mainly burn fat and i want to eat better meals, anyone here has their breakfast, lunch and snack ideas that has helped them to lose body fat? And, by the way, i'm not so much into protein shakes cuz, i cant find any whey protein around here and also, i'm not into those diet or fatburning pills also, i believe that good food does the trick. Do tell.

No, no that's 5-6 meals a day.

If you want it bad enough you'll figure it out. If you've read the stickies then you know it's all very straight forward.

Maybe I'm just not understanding your question...

Vanessa

TaylorsNutrition said:
Where are you located at? John

St. Lucia in the Caribbean

Vanessa, i'm sorry, i meant to say that i had to eat 5-6 meals per day, um...well do you remember the examples of good meals that you sent me earlier on? the one with the chicken breasts, broccoli and brown rice? I was just looking for some more examples like this. So when i go to the Supermarket, i will just buy everything i need in bulk.

Buy lots of vegetables, brown rice, chicken, salmon, and tuna. There???s plenty more. Those are just the ones I consume the most. For breakfast eggs are your best choice if you are buying in bulk. Cottage cheese if you can stomach it. For snacks you can go with the sugar free jello, or low fat yogurt. Goof luck. If I come up with more I will let you know. John

Back