• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kings Dominion

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just there for the grand opening of their new roller coaster inspired by the movie "The Italian Job". I had to do a shoot there for some of the news stations in the area. They wanted a camera mounted on one of the carts so they could see the talent riding the roller coaster "live". It was a pretty cool event. Anyways, they gave me 5 free tickets to the park. It is 5 hours from me so I will probably never use the tickets. I doubt anyone I know will drive that for to use them. they have a 50$ value. I will give them to anyone on here who wants them. The park is located in Doswell, Virginia. 20 miles below Richmond. If you want them just send me a PM.

That place is cool. The food ain't that great, but the rides kick ass. :D

OMG we were just talking about VOLCANO last week.

I love that coaster!

I Are Baboon said:
That place is cool. The food ain't that great, but the rides kicks ass. :D

It wasn't open so I was unable to try the food and other rides. I rode the new coaster about 5 times. It was fun. There was this group of people there called "ACERS". They are roller coaster geeks. They camp out and wait to be the first people to ride roller coasters. They must have ridin this thing 50 times. It was ridiculous. Funny bunch of people. Here is one of their web pages so you can get a better idea. If you care.
http://members.aol.com/coasterzombies/CZPAGE..html

Doublebase said:
It wasn't open so I was unable to try the food and other rides. I rode the new coaster about 5 times. It was fun. There was this group of people there called "ACERS". They are roller coaster geeks. They camp out and wait to be the first people to ride roller coasters. They must have ridin this thing 50 times. It was ridiculous. Funny bunch of people. Here is one of their web pages so you can get a better idea. If you care.
http://members.aol.com/coasterzombies/CZPAGE..html

LOL!

btw, how long are those tickets good for?

MtnBikerChk said:
LOL!

btw, how long are those tickets good for?

I'm not sure. I don't have them with me here at work. I think for the 2006 season. They are both parks.

Doublebase said:
I'm not sure. I don't have them with me here at work. I think for the 2006 season. They are both parks.

Thanks - I may be interested in 3 - let me check with my roller coaster team.

MtnBikerChk said:
Thanks - I may be interested in 3 - let me check with my roller coaster team.
:D

good through 2006 season.

IML Gear Cream!
No, send them to me.

Yeah but your avatar is ghey.

Back