• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

deadly crash

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some teenagers near my house got into a car accident two nights ago. One of them died and one is in critical condition, who had to get air lifted out.

Speeding while intoxicated.

That is really fucking pathetic. It pisses me off how stupid people are. I'm glad I was not on the road near them. This kind of stuff worries me about driving.

fufu said:
Some teenagers near my house got into a car accident two nights ago. One of them died and one is in critical condition, who had to get air lifted out.

That is really fucking pathetic. It pisses me off how stupid people are. I'm glad I was not on the road near them. This kind of stuff worries me about driving.

got what they had comming to them.

Steele20 said:
got what they had comming to them.

Yup.

There is no excuse for that. You are risking everybody's else life who is on the road.

Thing is, the driver was fine. Which is typical of drunk crashes.

They were teenager's....They were young. Don't mock the dead!

Nick+ said:
They were teenager's....They were young. Don't mock the dead!

I'm young and a teenager but I'm not dumb enough to go zooming down dark town roads. They could have crashed into one of my friends. a pedestrian, a biker, or a house.

Of course it is sad and gut wrenching, but I still think it was extremely irresponsable of the driver and what happened to him and his passengers was of no suprise.

It is a reality check for drivers.

fufu said:
I'm young and a teenager but I'm not dumb enough to go zooming down dark town roads. They could have crashed into one of my friends. a pedestrian, a biker, or a house.

Of course it is sad and gut wrenching, but I still think it was extremely irresponsable of them and what happened to them was of no suprise.

But obviously you're dumb enough to agree with statements such as, "got what they had coming to them."

StickCity said:
But obviously you're dumb enough to agree with statements such as, "got what they had coming to them."

So you think people should just go speed around drunk?

Perhaps you are right. Then what do they deserve? What if they continued to do it until something even worse might happen?

fufu said:

Of course it is sad and gut wrenching, but I still think it was extremely irresponsable of the driver and what happened to him and his passengers was of no suprise.

Well you are obviously more sensible than those two were. But not everyone obviously shares your balanced approach to life........

It's no good calling a dead man 'irresponsable', the kid is dead.

Nick+ said:
Well you are obviously more sensible than those two were. But not everyone obviously shares your balanced approach to life........

It's no good calling a dead man 'irresponsable', the kid is dead.

You are right.

But this should act as an example for others. Not like I am saying we need another example of a car crash tragedy.

IML Gear Cream!
fufu said:
You are right.

But this should act as an example for others. Not like I am saying we need another example of a car crash tragedy.

I doubt it will act as an example.

I mean it's not only kids getting pissed out of their heads and crashing cars.

It's politicians(leaders) acting like scum.Why the hell should these kids give a damn about their behaviour, when one's got 'our leaders' behaving like they are?

No-one is setting them a good example.......

Nick+ said:

It's politicians(leaders) acting like scum.Why the hell should these kids give a damn about their behaviour, when one's got 'our leaders' behaving like they are?

Time to move to Mars.

They are saying "They got what was comming" and "They got what they deserved" But They did not deserve or need death.The kids dont deserve death.They need to be taught a lesson, But the lesson should not include death.

KEFE said:
They are saying "They got what was comming" and "They got what they deserved" But They did not deserve or need death.The kids dont deserve death.They need to be taught a lesson, But the lesson should not include death.

I agree. Death is a lesson they won't be able to look back on and learn from. Try telling their family members that they deserved death. Besides I don't think humans have the right to say who deserves death.

Everybody does stupid shit when they are a teenager, these people just happened to pay for it dearly. It's quite saddening.

fufu said:
Yup.

There is no excuse for that. You are risking everybody's else life who is on the road.

Thing is, the driver was fine. Which is typical of drunk crashes.

Well he should be atleast locked up for 50-70 years if not hanged. We don't need dumbasses like him roaming the streets

Survival of the fittest (Natural selection)

ForemanRules said:
Survival of the fittest (Natural selection)

I was halfway done typing that, before I decided to hold off. But yeah, the kid that is too stupid to ride home with a DD will not get to pollute the gene pool with more dumbass kids.

It's peer pressure these days. Kids try too hard to impress their friends or act like they are invulnerable to everything. Their brains are not fully developed yet since they are still growing and that is why the age to get your permit should be increased from 16 to 18.

IML Gear Cream!
shiznit2169 said:
It's peer pressure these days. Kids try too hard to impress their friends or act like they are invulnerable to everything. Their brains are not fully developed yet since they are still growing and that is why the age to get your permit should be increased from 16 to 18.
I agree 100%, peer pressure is a new thing and this is the first generation to have to deal with it.

Goodfella9783 said:
That sucks...where in MA did it happen?

It was actually like 5 minutes north of me in Vermont.

shiznit2169 said:

I agree. Peer pressure is a killer. Pun intended. I know from experience that it is hard not to succumb to it, but that doens't mean it isn't possible.

This is the fourth deadly crash in my area that has recently happened involving teenagers. One was quite sad. A really nice kid I knew who was driving alone from a gas station(had not been drinking) crashed into a telephone pole and died at age 18. Noone knows why he crashed, atleast I never heard.

what you know about that

Nick+ said:

yeah its Bush's fault:rolleyes:

Vous etes fou.

Nick+ said:

lnvanry said:

Vous etes fou.
:hmmm:

Where did he say it was Bush's fault son?

lnvanry said:

Vous etes fou.

Je suis tres fou.

I never called any names. But your great leader does spring to mind , now you mention it.....

fufu said:

Fufu,

I agree with you. This is very sad and also very stupid.

Even with awareness today, teenagers will do these things.

I've lost a couple of buddies in high school and since because of drinking and driving and reckless speeding.

I was in a car accident myself as a passenger. My head cracked the winshiled. Thank goodness in didn't break my neck or have permanent pain because of it.

There is something about being young.

Mr_Snafu said:
Fufu,

I agree with you. This is very sad and also very stupid.

Even with awareness today, teenagers will do these things.

I've lost a couple of buddies in high school and since because of drinking and driving and reckless speeding.

I was in a car accident myself as a passenger. My head cracked the winshiled. Thank goodness in didn't break my neck or have permanent pain because of it.

There is something about being young.

Hopefully I can survive through it!

Seems like alot of people are been in or effected by an accident. I don't understand why it continues to happen so much when. Just gotta keep a sharp eye on the roads.

KEFE said:
Wow KEFE! This is probably one of the most mature statements I've seen from you. Well Done :thumb:

Frankly, I'm amazed I survived my childhood when I look back at all the stupid shit I took part in. Through High School and the Marine Corps I must have gone through a thousand guardian angles! That's no excuse. I got lucky.

Back