• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Human grade?

jasone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lots of talk around the gyms about "human" test, deca, sust and all the other drugs. Where in the past these drugs were for both human and animal consumption now the buzz is that "human" is better because it was developed for human tissue and therefore fewer side-effects. Anyone hear of this myth? Where can this topic be read about online, I can't find any literature about this "human" steroid.

Almost all gear is "human" grade unless you get it at a veternary supply store and even then it's probably still alright. QV- quality vet was always touted as a veternary drug company but probably most of their product went into the glutes and quads of humans.

Testosterone is testosterone, EQ is EQ (not meant for humans), tren is tren (not meant for humans), nandrolone is nandrolone - if it has a picture of a dog on the front that is about the only difference you will encounter. The drugs are exactly the same as what they say on the label.

Mudge said:
Testosterone is testosterone, EQ is EQ (not meant for humans), tren is tren (not meant for humans), nandrolone is nandrolone - if it has a picture of a dog on the front that is about the only difference you will encounter. The drugs are exactly the same as what they say on the label.

AMEN!!!

I swear if I hear this "human" crap around my area again i'm gonna puke. This is all people seem to talk about now. Furthermore, not many american companies even supply injectable test for "human" consumption anymore. Its funny how when you get some people talking about some ideal it spreads like wild fire. I mean you have guys looking for "finaject" or "parabolan" still saying that all the tren floating around is fake. AND THEY ARE SERIOUS TOO!!

jasone said:
Lots of talk around the gyms about "human" test, deca, sust and all the other drugs. Where in the past these drugs were for both human and animal consumption now the buzz is that "human" is better because it was developed for human tissue and therefore fewer side-effects. Anyone hear of this myth? Where can this topic be read about online, I can't find any literature about this "human" steroid.
Listen to this. they give race horses test. Do you think they go out and look for human grade and those horses are worth more then you and I on the open market.

You want to do gear, do it and don't worry about human or animal grade.

Back