• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is your favorite fast food Restaurant?

Jack in the Box

Any good NYC pizzeria, no offense but the only other place that I know makes good pizza or chicken cutlet Parmesan is New Jersey.

any local pizza place.

there used to be a sandwich shop on I95 south going into boston. best loaded steak sandwich ever. can't even remember the name of the place.

chipotle

Arby's

Here we have restaurants that sell by weight, like a pound of any kind of food is five or ten dollars. I consider it to be fast food but it is better since you choose exactly what you are going to eat.

Min0 and Fufu:

I don't consider pizzerias to be fast food.

Tough Old Man said:
Robert what is that. Is it a hamburger place or something else?

no, it is just like Chipotle, a Mexican type grill, they build your burrito in front of you type of place.

This is a tough one......................

McDonald's, I guess. Diet Coke and FF are great.

Otherwise, I usually settle for Mom & Pop's Pizza places!

Burger King for me

burger_king1.jpg

Robert DiMaggio said:
no, it is just like Chipotle, a Mexican type grill, they build your burrito in front of you type of place.

Its has a good variety of salsa and what not but I think the quality of meat is better in chipotle.

Have you eaten at Big City Burrito?

Mr_Snafu said:
Min0 and Fufu:

I don't consider pizzerias to be fast food.

I don't really either, but what the hey.

I don't eat stuff like McDonalds or Burger King, those are just out of the question for me, even for a cheat meal.

Back