• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Had to change something up

Double D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well fellas I have started a new routine and wanted to know what you guys think?

Day1 Push
Bench-1xfailure
Incline-1xfailure
Butterflies-1xfailure
(rest 20 seconds)
Military Press-1xfailure
Side raises-1xfailure
Upright rows-1xfailure
(rest 20 seconds)
Skull Crushers-1xfailure
Tricep extensions-1xfailure

Day 2 Legs and abs
Squat-1xfailure
Leg extensions-1xfailure
Lunges-1xfailure
SLDL-1xfailure
Leg curls-1xfailure
standing calf raises-1xfailure
seated calf raises-1xfailure
Pilates-25 minutes (abs)

Day 3 Pull
Deadlift-1xfailure
Bent over rows-1xfailure
1-arm Rows-1xfailure (I want a pull up bar, but havent bought one yet)
Shrugs-1xfailure
(rest 20 seconds)
Bar curls-1xfailure
Preachers-1xfailure

This is a Mon, Wens, Fri routine and the days off I do about 20-40 minutes of cardio. I need a pull up bar bad, but for now I will continue to do rows. Anyone want to critique it that is what I am looking for?

Double D said:
Well fellas I have started a new routine and wanted to know what you guys think?

Day1 Push
Bench-1xfailure
Incline-1xfailure
Butterflies-1xfailure
(rest 20 seconds)
Military Press-1xfailure
Side raises-1xfailure
Upright rows-1xfailure
(rest 20 seconds)
Skull Crushers-1xfailure
Tricep extensions-1xfailure

Day 2 Legs and abs
Squat-1xfailure
Leg extensions-1xfailure
Lunges-1xfailure
SLDL-1xfailure
Leg curls-1xfailure
standing calf raises-1xfailure
seated calf raises-1xfailure
Pilates-25 minutes (abs)

Day 3 Pull
Deadlift-1xfailure
Bent over rows-1xfailure
1-arm Rows-1xfailure (I want a pull up bar, but havent bought one yet)
Shrugs-1xfailure
(rest 20 seconds)
Bar curls-1xfailure
Preachers-1xfailure

This is a Mon, Wens, Fri routine and the days off I do about 20-40 minutes of cardio. I need a pull up bar bad, but for now I will continue to do rows. Anyone want to critique it that is what I am looking for?
F-

its decent but i wouldn't be able to train like that for a long time. some of my suggestions:

-too much to failure training and too often. your doing 21 sets to failure every week and a majority of them are compound and very stressful on the NS.

-personally i deadlift on leg day but others like to DL on back day.

-do the heaviest, most compound movements first as an example on your push day save all the flyes and crap for the end of the workout, e.g. bench, military, incline, uprights then flyes, laterals and triceps. same goes for legs, squat, SLDL, lunge then isolation crap.

-balance your pushes and pulls, you do more than double the work for your pushes than your pulls when you should probably do slightly more pull work than push.

-and make it a priority to get a pull up bar, they are like 20 bucks and go on in 10 minutes time. working in as many planes of motion is important not only for a balanced physique but also for functional/balanced strength througout the body.

Back