• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ed Kawak is reported dead

Damn, Ultimate Warrior was my favourite too!

how old was he?

fufu said:
how old was he?
Ed Kawak has been found dead in his bedroom in China within the last 48 hours. Eduardo suffered a fatal heart attack, he was 47 years old.

ForemanRules said:
Ed Kawak has been found dead in his bedroom in China within the last 48 hours. Eduardo suffered a fatal heart attack, he was 47 years old.

Damn, way too young.

You think anabolics took a part in this?

fufu said:
Damn, way too young.

You think anabolics took a part in this?

It depends. Most studies show that left ventricle size increase due to steroids recedes after use is stopped, but who knows what he was on?

musclepump said:
It depends. Most studies show that left ventricle size increase due to steroids recedes after use is stopped, but who knows what he was on?

Yeah, it could be a combo of that, genetics, and the stress of diet and training.

IML Gear Cream!
A heart attack at 47? That's pretty horrible.

musclepump said:

I disagree, from what I read, the killer is high blood preassure over a long period of time weakens blood vessels/arteries. This inturn leads to degenerative heart conditions, and LVH is prevelent in autoposies of anabolic users, or abusers at least.

Back