program set up

Thread: program set up

Rep Points

program set up

my goal is to bulk

i got some creatine and no2 planning on using my program till this stuff is finished

then im not sure where to go from there. your supposed to wait a while to use creatine again right? so would throwing in a cut program and then another bulk be a good shock for the muscles? or is that just a waste?

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Dont base your training program around the supplements you have. They are as their name would suggest - supplemental - additional to a good training routine and more importantly, good diet.

What are your stats?
    How long have you been training?
    Have you got a weights routine already?
    Hows your diet?

etc.

And all creatine does is put water into your muscles, and helps with muscle ache, possibly lets you lift a tiny fraction more without feeling it. Thats all.

Read the training and nutrition stickies and try to put something together for the board members here to critique and make better.

Get to it! :P
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jonner
    my goal is to bulk

i got some creatine and no2 planning on using my program till this stuff is finished

then im not sure where to go from there. your supposed to wait a while to use creatine again right? so would throwing in a cut program and then another bulk be a good shock for the muscles? or is that just a waste?
    The last poster made some solid points. I would give more credit to the results from creatine but it will make minimal impact unless a solid foundation is in place.

I will add. What is your goal weight? Typically you need to over shoot your body 30-40 pounds of your goal ripped look before you start cutting.

So if your goal is 200 lbs ripped than you will need to climb to at least 230-240 before you even consider cutting. This is a TRUE bulk up!
    http://www.ironmagazine.com/article200.html

Author: NoNonsense Muscle Building:
    Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain

Rep Points

wow 30-40lbs? i havent given thought to goal weight exactly i was just gonna go by look.
    body fat % wise a nice cut look maybe about 10% bf?
    right now im about 15-17% if i maintain that i should look to shed 5-7% bf so i should shoot for 5-7% above my ideal size?

im workin on the training program right now so i guess that answers my question i was gonna keep doing the one im on, but apparently its crap
    so ill change to a new bulk program and i guess another bulk after. whats a good time frame to use? 6-8 weeks before i change my program?

and diets been changed...but im gonna have to concentrate a lil harder on that to get the most out of my workouts

thanks for the help guys