• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Concerned

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, i am home for the summer since school is out and i also got a new job. I will pretty much be working in an office from 8-5 and i'm concerned about the meal frequency.

As far as my old job, the hours were more flexible and shorter and i knew my boss well so i was able to eat a decent amount of food at each meal. However, this isn't really the case at my new job which starts monday.

For all of you out there that work similar hours, how do you space out your meals during work and what do you usually bring to eat? I can bring lots of food in closed containers if i need to but it's just a matter of whether i can take a short break every 3 hours to eat (im also bulking too so i will need to eat a lot).

Let me know how you guys do it.

Last edited:
shiznit2169 said:
Alright, i am home for the summer since school is out and i also got a new job. I will pretty much be working in an office from 8-5 and i'm concerned about the meal frequency.

Unlike my old job, the hours were more flexible and shorter and i knew my boss well so i was able to eat a decent amount of food at each meal. However, this isn't really the case at my new job which starts monday.

For all of you out there that work similar hours, how do you space out your meals during work and what do you usually bring to eat? I can bring lots of food in closed containers if i need to but it's just a matter of whether i can take a short break every 3 hours to eat (im also bulking too so i will need to eat a lot).

Let me know how you guys do it.

I eat whenever I want, and if someone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves. Simple as that.

Dale Mabry said:
I eat whenever I want, and if someone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves. Simple as that.

But your a personal trainer and have been on the job for a while (from what i heard) .. so you have flexibility.

Tell them you're religion is Tolkien Hobbitism and your religion requires you eat like a Hobbit
Whole food - Breakfast
Shake - Second Breakfast
Whole Food - Lunch
Shake - Onsies
Whole Food - Dinner
Whole Food - Supper

Oh and walk around barefoot for emphasis...

Youre entitled to two 15min breaks a day. Scarf your food down then.

You should be able to drink a shake. I doubt anyone will tell you that you can't drink something.

shiznit2169 said:
But your a personal trainer and have been on the job for a while (from what i heard) .. so you have flexibility.

No, I am a clinical researcher at the University of Penn, I do personal training on the side. My policy still stands.

Make sure you stay ahead of schedule with all your work so you can eat whenever you want

IML Gear Cream!
I eat 3 meals at work. I eat my second breakfast around 8:30, I eat my first lunch at lunch time, and just before I head out the door I eat my second lunch (around 3:30). I have access to a refer. If I had to I would use a small cooler and put my food in there. I always prepare my meals the day before so everything is usually preplanned based on my type of day (I am trying carb cycling at the moment - been doing it for 4 weeks now).

I work similar hours... long long daily hours.

I have a good solid breakfast of complex carbs and a protein shake. A big sandwich for lunch with a pack of low fat crisps, an apple, and a few almonds. Then for my only break, in the afternoon, eat some fruit or veg, with a protein shake to tide me over till dinner.

Dale Mabry said:

I agree, the people I work with take the piss cus I eat every three hours. I just turn around and tell them they know why I am doin it, and they laugh at the fact that I am skinny, so they can all piss off

Yeah the guys I work with don't understand why I have to eat every 2-3 hours. They think I am crazy. I try to explain, but I get nowhere. Of course they are beerbellied and everything else.

I just eat at my desk while I'm working. No big deal but every office is different.

Phred said:
I eat 3 meals at work. I eat my second breakfast around 8:30, I eat my first lunch at lunch time, and just before I head out the door I eat my second lunch (around 3:30). I have access to a refer. If I had to I would use a small cooler and put my food in there. I always prepare my meals the day before so everything is usually preplanned based on my type of day (I am trying carb cycling at the moment - been doing it for 4 weeks now).
:confused:

This is the Diet and Nutrition forum, not Open Chat. You are to refrain from posting the worthless and disgusting comments in this forum. - Jodi

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll eat a sandwich or have a protein shake at my desk for snacks (around 9 am and 3:30 pm). Lunch is somewhere around noon, depending on how work is going. 30 minutes for lunch and a couple of 5-10 minutes break should suffice.

Back