• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

body fat question please

want2blean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was told yesterday I have 20 % BODY FAT. I am 5 ft tall and 97 lbs. I ve been eating pretty clean and working out 4-5 days a week for about 2 months now. My question is , what should my body fat % drop to in order to see some ab muscles? mY Ab area is flat now. And how long should it take approx., if I eatreally clean and continue to work out the same? Thanks.

want2blean said:
I was told yesterday I have 20 % BODY FAT. I am 5 ft tall and 97 lbs. I ve been eating pretty clean and working out 4-5 days a week for about 2 months now. My question is , what should my body fat % drop to in order to see some ab muscles? mY Ab area is flat now. And how long should it take approx., if I eatreally clean and continue to work out the same? Thanks.
Under 10%. If you were to hold you LBM which is about 77.5 lbs, you would have to drop about 11 lbs to be at 10% B/F

Tough Old Man said:
Under 10%. If you were to hold you LBM which is about 77.5 lbs, you would have to drop about 11 lbs to be at 10% B/F

This is true for men but it is incorrect for women.

It depends on where you naturally store your body fat.

For some women it's 16%, for others it's 19%. There is no certain percentage.

10% body fat is a health risk for women. And nearly impossible for women to reach.

Just keep on keeping on, and when your abs do come out, have your bf checked again, and then you will know the answer to your question.

VanessaNicole

10% WOW.I was told that anything below 12% WOULD BE UNHEALTHY. I guess I'll just have to keep on keeping on like Vanessa said. Maybe its some where around 16% for me. I can feel the muscles under there now, but just really cant see them.

I dont think Toughy knew you were a chick. Yeah 10% is too low for a chick unless you gonna compete. the 15% sounds perfect for a lean woman

It all depends on where you hold your bf. I've seen people at 10% and not see their abs and personally I have been at 12% and I can see mine. But it is in that range.

This is a woman, though Double D.

For men, fine.

But if I woman got to 10 percent she'd be very sick.

VanessaNicole

VanessaNicole said:
This is a woman, though Double D.

For men, fine.

But if I woman got to 10 percent she'd be very sick.

VanessaNicole

Very true. I didnt pay to close attention apparently.

I guess I should have specified my gender. sorry for the confusion. And thanks for the responses.:D

IML Gear Cream!
No its ok I think that I have had one to many chicken breasts they are getting to me..........

Back