CleverShopping

Speaking of dream sex

Rep Points

Speaking of dream sex

I had this dream last night (and yes this is for real) that I was at this party and everyone was having a great time. Then this girl comes up to me and we start to hit it off and kinda mess around a little. Then I find out shes really a dude! But she looks really, really, really good. I mean hot and sexy and totally a like a chick. So I stop and tell her (him) I'm not into to that, thanks but no thanks. So she's sad and goes away back to the party.

Strangely though I really liked her and watch her re-enter the party. She's also keeping an eye on me, although acting like shes not. So she starts lap dancing on some other dude and looking right at me to make me all jealous, and IT WORKS! I go over to her and get between her and the other guy and we start making out heavy and its on! We go to the back room and I fuck her doggy style (well, just slightly altered becuase shes a DUDE! ) And after words we date and I introduce her to all my friends and family and everyone just loves her and all my friends want to hump her brains out and the whole time shes a dude. But its our secret. Weird huh?

So I guess this makes me a complete and utter raging home sexual. bummer

Rep Points

Dude... what the fuck??
    www.monmouthkettlebells.blogspot.com
    AJ Oliva RKC, FMS
    Central NJ

Quote Originally Posted by fUnc17
    Dude... what the fuck??
    what he said

Rep Points

The Crying Game

Rep Points

Dreams are often manifestations of our subconscious desires...take from that what you will

Rep Points

Speaking of dream sex

Dream sex is with Jodie Marsh but I wish she is muscle-bound becuase currently she allegedlly is a bit weak and looks a bit too easy in bed to dominate her and her breasts could be hard and 1/3 bigger than they are!

Rep Points

I think you need to own up to it and come out the closet.........
    Male, 38 years old, 5ft 11", 187lbs
    Goals; 10k sub 46mins 10 mile sub 77 mins
    half marathon sub 120 mins

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MACCA
    I think you need to own up to it and come out the closet.........

No..no..no...well maybe.....I mean No! No way. I think this dream may have stemed from my new view on sexy. Since I've been lifting and puting on muscle I really enjoy a female how looks in shape and musclar, so maybe this had to do with that. Before I thought muscle bitchs were gross and ugly, now I like them more and more...weird

My quote of the day for all to see; I pee pee in cup and drink it, I poo poo on plate and eat it. (does that belong in sexual health forum?)

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stevens View Post
    Dream sex is with Jodie Marsh but I wish she is muscle-bound becuase currently she allegedlly is a bit weak and looks a bit too easy in bed to dominate her and her breasts could be hard and 1/3 bigger than they are!

This is your first post.....a member since 2006....

Rep Points

You Like Muscler Women, But You Was Banging A Dude!!!! That Is Totally Different. I Dont Think Anyway I Veiw Any Woman Would Make Me Sub Conciously Put A Dick On One In A Dream And Bang Away!!! I Think Your Mind Is Trying To Tell You Something!!!! Lol

Rep Points

Speaking of dream sex

Dream Sex is with with Min0 Lee.

ta

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ta

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FORKLIFT View Post
    I had this dream last night (and yes this is for real) that I was at this party and everyone was having a great time. Then this girl comes up to me and we start to hit it off and kinda mess around a little. Then I find out shes really a dude! But she looks really, really, really good. I mean hot and sexy and totally a like a chick. So I stop and tell her (him) I'm not into to that, thanks but no thanks. So she's sad and goes away back to the party.

Strangely though I really liked her and watch her re-enter the party. She's also keeping an eye on me, although acting like shes not. So she starts lap dancing on some other dude and looking right at me to make me all jealous, and IT WORKS! I go over to her and get between her and the other guy and we start making out heavy and its on! We go to the back room and I fuck her doggy style (well, just slightly altered becuase shes a DUDE! ) And after words we date and I introduce her to all my friends and family and everyone just loves her and all my friends want to hump her brains out and the whole time shes a dude. But its our secret. Weird huh?

OK YOUR GAY

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

what is with these sexual health threads that brings members with 5 posts from retirement from years ago?

Are they seriously just lurking these SH threads just waiting for the right moment to represent themselves?
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ecco View Post
    OK YOUR GAY
    "you're"

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    what is with these sexual health threads that brings members with 5 posts from retirement from years ago?

Are they seriously just lurking these SH threads just waiting for the right moment to represent themselves?
    OMG Sorry but I didn’t find the thread where only the 5 post members can try to fit in.
    IT WAS A JOKE I found his post amusing and didn’t think anyone
    would lose any sleep over my reply.
    If I am to apologize to anyone then FORKLIFT im sorry.
    But somehow I think you have a good sense of humor.

is divorced and not drnkn
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

wow that is a fucked up dream i would not post on the internet. my most messed up dream is bout zombie midgets trieng to eat my face. go watch some horror movies or some thing.
    i bet in the world you live in every one is a pony, eats rainbows, and craps butterflys.
    there is no damn justice in the world.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon View Post
    "you're"
    I stand corrected
    Thank you
    Will I loose any post points because of this typo?
    I am now selling smart ass repellent suits. They work really well , Just slip it under your skin and whala your ready to post

Rep Points

"Lose"
    I am now selling smart ass repellent suits. They work really well , Just slip it under your skin and whala your ready to post

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ecco View Post
    OMG Sorry but I didn’t find the thread where only the 5 post members can try to fit in.
    IT WAS A JOKE I found his post amusing and didn’t think anyone
    would lose any sleep over my reply.
    If I am to apologize to anyone then FORKLIFT im sorry.
    But somehow I think you have a good sense of humor.
    I'm still pretty torn up about it...thanks for explaining this to me, makes me feel a little better.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FORKLIFT View Post

Go watch a man movie and drink a beer! My worst dream was when I idolized Jason Voorhess as a kid (Friday the 13th) and he chased me around the whole time I was dreaming killing everyone in sight. I usually don't remember my dreams though, never one like yours! Maybe you might want to reevaluate yourself and make sure you are not gay or if you are, accept it lol.

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

ta
    No, that's called a nightmare.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

I enjoy SkyDiving
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Okay dude that dream was far too detailed and wrong to be a dream if you ask me. Sounds to me like you were just remembering something that happened when you were drunk and wanted an slightly more innocent way of telling the story haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bradicallyman View Post
    Go watch a man movie and drink a beer! My worst dream was when I idolized Jason Voorhess as a kid (Friday the 13th) and he chased me around the whole time I was dreaming killing everyone in sight. I usually don't remember my dreams though, never one like yours! Maybe you might want to reevaluate yourself and make sure you are not gay or if you are, accept it lol.
    Yeah, "Shoot 'Em Up" works pretty well. It's a bit corny in the fact that it has quite a bit of hollywood magic, but it's a man's movie through and through.
    "Years of hard work for only a single moment of perfection is a worthy trade." - Myself

Rep Points

Naw...when I remember a dream it's got details.