• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Speaking of dream sex

FORKLIFT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had this dream last night (and yes this is for real) that I was at this party and everyone was having a great time. Then this girl comes up to me and we start to hit it off and kinda mess around a little. Then I find out shes really a dude!:eek: But she looks really, really, really good. I mean hot and sexy and totally a like a chick. So I stop and tell her (him) I'm not into to that, thanks but no thanks. So she's sad and goes away back to the party.

Strangely though I really liked her and watch her re-enter the party. She's also keeping an eye on me, although acting like shes not. So she starts lap dancing on some other dude and looking right at me to make me all jealous, and IT WORKS! I go over to her and get between her and the other guy and we start making out heavy and its on! We go to the back room and I fuck her doggy style (well, just slightly altered becuase shes a DUDE!:eek: ) And after words we date and I introduce her to all my friends and family and everyone just loves her and all my friends want to hump her brains out and the whole time shes a dude. But its our secret. Weird huh?

So I guess this makes me a complete and utter raging home sexual. bummer

Dreams are often manifestations of our subconscious desires...take from that what you will :)

Dream sex is with Jodie Marsh but I wish she is muscle-bound becuase currently she allegedlly is a bit weak and looks a bit too easy in bed to dominate her and her breasts could be hard and 1/3 bigger than they are!

:(

I think you need to own up to it and come out the closet.........

MACCA said:
I think you need to own up to it and come out the closet.........

No..no..no...well maybe.....I mean No! No way. I think this dream may have stemed from my new view on sexy. Since I've been lifting and puting on muscle I really enjoy a female how looks in shape and musclar, so maybe this had to do with that. Before I thought muscle bitchs were gross and ugly, now I like them more and more...weird

:bulb:
My quote of the day for all to see; I pee pee in cup and drink it, I poo poo on plate and eat it. (does that belong in sexual health forum?)
:spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :suicide: :spaz: :spaz: :nanner:

Dream sex is with Jodie Marsh but I wish she is muscle-bound becuase currently she allegedlly is a bit weak and looks a bit too easy in bed to dominate her and her breasts could be hard and 1/3 bigger than they are!

:(
This is your first post.....a member since 2006....:thinking:

You Like Muscler Women, But You Was Banging A Dude!!!! That Is Totally Different. I Dont Think Anyway I Veiw Any Woman Would Make Me Sub Conciously Put A Dick On One In A Dream And Bang Away!!! I Think Your Mind Is Trying To Tell You Something!!!! Lol

I had this dream last night (and yes this is for real) that I was at this party and everyone was having a great time. Then this girl comes up to me and we start to hit it off and kinda mess around a little. Then I find out shes really a dude!:eek: But she looks really, really, really good. I mean hot and sexy and totally a like a chick. So I stop and tell her (him) I'm not into to that, thanks but no thanks. So she's sad and goes away back to the party.

Strangely though I really liked her and watch her re-enter the party. She's also keeping an eye on me, although acting like shes not. So she starts lap dancing on some other dude and looking right at me to make me all jealous, and IT WORKS! I go over to her and get between her and the other guy and we start making out heavy and its on! We go to the back room and I fuck her doggy style (well, just slightly altered becuase shes a DUDE!:eek: ) And after words we date and I introduce her to all my friends and family and everyone just loves her and all my friends want to hump her brains out and the whole time shes a dude. But its our secret. Weird huh?

OK YOUR GAY :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

what is with these sexual health threads that brings members with 5 posts from retirement from years ago?

Are they seriously just lurking these SH threads just waiting for the right moment to represent themselves?

what is with these sexual health threads that brings members with 5 posts from retirement from years ago?

Are they seriously just lurking these SH threads just waiting for the right moment to represent themselves?

OMG Sorry but I didnâ??????t find the thread where only the 5 post members can try to fit in.:rolleyes:
IT WAS A JOKE I found his post amusing and didnâ??????t think anyone
would lose any sleep over my reply.
If I am to apologize to anyone then FORKLIFT im sorry.:(
But somehow I think you have a good sense of humor.:D

wow that is a fucked up dream i would not post on the internet. my most messed up dream is bout zombie midgets trieng to eat my face. go watch some horror movies or some thing.

"Lose":roflmao:

OMG Sorry but I didnâ??????t find the thread where only the 5 post members can try to fit in.:rolleyes:
IT WAS A JOKE I found his post amusing and didnâ??????t think anyone
would lose any sleep over my reply.
If I am to apologize to anyone then FORKLIFT im sorry.:(
But somehow I think you have a good sense of humor.:D

I'm still pretty torn up about it...thanks for explaining this to me, makes me feel a little better.

IML Gear Cream!

Go watch a man movie and drink a beer! My worst dream was when I idolized Jason Voorhess as a kid (Friday the 13th) and he chased me around the whole time I was dreaming killing everyone in sight. I usually don't remember my dreams though, never one like yours! Maybe you might want to reevaluate yourself and make sure you are not gay or if you are, accept it lol.

Okay dude that dream was far too detailed and wrong to be a dream if you ask me. Sounds to me like you were just remembering something that happened when you were drunk and wanted an slightly more innocent way of telling the story :loser: haha

Go watch a man movie and drink a beer! My worst dream was when I idolized Jason Voorhess as a kid (Friday the 13th) and he chased me around the whole time I was dreaming killing everyone in sight. I usually don't remember my dreams though, never one like yours! Maybe you might want to reevaluate yourself and make sure you are not gay or if you are, accept it lol.

Yeah, "Shoot 'Em Up" works pretty well. It's a bit corny in the fact that it has quite a bit of hollywood magic, but it's a man's movie through and through.

Naw...when I remember a dream it's got details.

Back