20% of men who think they are fathers are not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    16200062

    20% of men who think they are fathers are not.

    Random DNA checks prove that 20% of men who think they are father are not. This statistic is truly shocking.
    There's a whole evolutionary game theory worked out to explain this.
    Simply put, a woman wants to bind a man into a monogamous relationship so he provides food and resources for her and her children, while she maximizes the genetic diversity of her children by having them with several different men.
    DNA test at childbirth should be required to determine the actual paternity.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  2. #2
    Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER
    Big Smoothy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South America
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,634

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    238463141


    ^ You know, I bet there are a lot of kids out there in families that has a different papa.

    "Billie Jean is not my son," It's just a.....

  3. #3
    Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Monkey Man's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,421

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    14936998

    A license should be required to allow the child to leave the hospital
    And if a child is found without a license,
    the parents and the child should report to a prison work
    camp where they build hybrid american cars

    Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!



  4. #4
    Registered User
    StickCity's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    239871

    Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man
    A license should be required to allow the child to leave the hospital
    And if a child is found without a license,
    the parents and the child should report to a prison work
    camp where they build hybrid american cars

  5. #5
    Elite Kiki
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    15,728

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    24446685

    True Story, this one time I thought I got this girl pregnant, then I realized I'm a virgin.




































    J/k.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    4,956

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    25470444

    I just rubbd one out

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7702155

    I tell any client of mine that thinks that has any doubt they are the father to get a DNA test during their divorce.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Double D's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    STL
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,547

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15343727

    I have 2 daughters and one is mine (I hope) and the other was my wifes whenever I got with her and now I have adopted her. The one that is biologically mine I can tell simply because its like looking in a mirror 23 years ago. Looks just like me. I would think in most cases if someone were to have a kid and it pops out looking nothing like you at all it would raise some questions.

  9. #9
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,584

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    84240527


    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Random DNA checks prove that 20% of men who think they are father are not. This statistic is truly shocking.
    There's a whole evolutionary game theory worked out to explain this.
    Simply put, a woman wants to bind a man into a monogamous relationship so he provides food and resources for her and her children, while she maximizes the genetic diversity of her children by having them with several different men.
    DNA test at childbirth should be required to determine the actual paternity.
    source?
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Random DNA checks prove that 20% of men who think they are father are not. This statistic is truly shocking.
    There's a whole evolutionary game theory worked out to explain this.
    Simply put, a woman wants to bind a man into a monogamous relationship so he provides food and resources for her and her children, while she maximizes the genetic diversity of her children by having them with several different men.
    DNA test at childbirth should be required to determine the actual paternity.
    Impossible
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  11. #11
    Elite Kiki
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    15,728

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    24446685

    Quote Originally Posted by Double D
    I have 2 daughters and one is mine (I hope) and the other was my wifes whenever I got with her and now I have adopted her. The one that is biologically mine I can tell simply because its like looking in a mirror 23 years ago. Looks just like me. I would think in most cases if someone were to have a kid and it pops out looking nothing like you at all it would raise some questions.

    They dating age yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Double D's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    STL
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,547

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15343727

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    They dating age yet?
    Come on by I'll have a suprise waiting for you at the door.

  13. #13
    Elite Kiki
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    15,728

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    24446685

    Quote Originally Posted by Double D
    Come on by I'll have a suprise waiting for you at the door.

    They gonna wear something nice for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Double D's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    STL
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,547

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15343727

    I think I will stop there. A father doesnt want to talk about things like that. So when one day you hear your old lady is preganant and its a little girl you will understand to.

  15. #15
    Elite Kiki
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    15,728

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    24446685

    Quote Originally Posted by Double D
    I think I will stop there. A father doesnt want to talk about things like that. So when one day you hear your old lady is preganant and its a little girl you will understand to.

    LOL, I'm just kidding bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Similar Threads

  1. scumbag fathers
    By flexxthese in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:32 AM
  2. Happy fathers day
    By juicebox0017 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:09 PM
  3. Happy fathers day
    By GH Consigliere in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:16 PM
  4. Happy fathers day!
    By JCBourne in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:24 AM
  5. All you Fathers
    By Tough Old Man in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2005, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums