25% Off Black Friday Sale

Drinking egg beaters

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Drinking egg beaters

I tasted raw egg beater today and it wasn't too bad. Eggbeaters have been pasteurized, so it is completely safe. Instead of drinking a protein shack at work, I think I might start drinking 4 servings of egg beaters. Check out the Macros.

Serving Size 1/4 cup (61g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 30
    Calories From Fat 0
    Total Fat 0g
    Saturated Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 160mg
    Total Carbohydrate 1g
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 6g

*Percentage Daily Values are based
    on a 2,000 calorie diet.

That would be 24g of quality protein. I could even mix in some whey to boast it up a little. I have taught myself to eat almost anything if it is for the sake of progress in the gym, so I will let you guys know how this will go.
    Fucking Determined!

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think I remember it is still possible to get poisoning from it. I also read that your body cannot digest the protein that well when uncooked.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Rep Points

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'd love to drink it too, but the experts keep saying it's a no-no. DOH!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu
    I tasted raw egg beater today and it wasn't too bad. Eggbeaters have been pasteurized, so it is completely safe. Instead of drinking a protein shack at work, I think I might start drinking 4 servings of egg beaters. Check out the Macros.

Serving Size 1/4 cup (61g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 30
    Calories From Fat 0
    Total Fat 0g
    Saturated Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 160mg
    Total Carbohydrate 1g
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 6g

*Percentage Daily Values are based
    on a 2,000 calorie diet.

That would be 24g of quality protein. I could even mix in some whey to boast it up a little. I have taught myself to eat almost anything if it is for the sake of progress in the gym, so I will let you guys know how this will go.

Do this. Microwave it for 1 1/2 minute. Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

flawless

Rep Points

Dude, this has been discussed a million times. Learn to use the search feature.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    Do this. Microwave it for 1 1/2 minute. Done.
    Everytime I do it, half of the eggs are liquidy.