• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Buying Weights and Equipments.

DiGiTaL

.::.:: Legend ::.::.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'd like to buy some weight to make a home gym but I have no clue where to search. I did look on ebay, and i dont really trust ebay and plus shipping is high for that kind of equipments.
I checked the mall by my house and none there. I plan on going downtown and buying some dumbells/barbells/benches/whatever useful i find. I was wondering if you guys give me some store names for me to locate and purchase my requirments.

~Thanks.

Can't go wrong with a power rack, an adjustable bench, and a set of olympic weights. I got a set of olympic weights for less than $100 at a sports store.

Now where to get it by you, which is the original question, I have no clue lol.

Try Sports Authority, Dick's, Olympia, Decathalon or any type of sporting good store like that. Or check the WantAds, there's usually a lot of good deals from individual sellers who will hook you up with a whole package.

Check the classifieds in the newspapers and stuff. There is a magazine where I live called "Uncle Henry's" that is pretty much one giant classified ad for the entire state. People are always looking to unload stuff they bought and never used, and you can find some sweet deals if you are patient.

Newyork Barbell is pretty good (Google it). EliteFTS.com is awesome, but their shit is really expensive. Local sporting goods stores are usually decent too.

Try placing a "Wanted" ad in your local paper or something.

I'll check what i can get from the stores you told me about. I have a budget of $500 and I hope i can spend it well, I'd hate to spend it all on just free weights.
I want to purchase some dumbells 1-90lbs (seperate or adjustable), barbells 1-90lbs, 2 benches (ajustables) 1 mat, if any money left, maybe a bench press or a leg press or something for the legs.

DiGiTaL said:
I'll check what i can get from the stores you told me about. I have a budget of $500 and I hope i can spend it well, I'd hate to spend it all on just free weights.
I want to purchase some dumbells 1-90lbs (seperate or adjustable), barbells 1-90lbs, 2 benches (ajustables) 1 mat, if any money left, maybe a bench press or a leg press or something for the legs.

I would try to buy a bench, olympic barbell + plate set, adjustable dumbbells (Get some that can use the olympic plates), a chinup bar, a dip/chin belt, and maybe a squat stand, though you might be able to jerry rig the bench into a squat stand up to a certain weight. Machines are really expensive, they are more than $500 a piece. Don't waste your money, you don't need them anyway.

DiGiTaL said:
I'd like to buy some weight to make a home gym but I have no clue where to search. I did look on ebay, and i dont really trust ebay and plus shipping is high for that kind of equipments.
I checked the mall by my house and none there. I plan on going downtown and buying some dumbells/barbells/benches/whatever useful i find. I was wondering if you guys give me some store names for me to locate and purchase my requirments.

~Thanks.
Believe it or not, Walmart has a lot of shit. Hex DB's, Oly Bars, Ez Curls bars, Oly Plates, Benches...ECT

Back