Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Clomid w/ cycle ???

Rep Points

Clomid w/ cycle ???

Hey what's up IM. Currently I'm running a cycle of 200mg Tren EOD, 25mg Oxy (Anadrol) ED & 200mg Test E 1x pr wk. My Guru tells me it might be a good idea to run clomid "for maintenance" during the cycle to ward off any estrogen related side effects. What do you think?
    Thanks
    Motorhead72

Rep Points

200mg of Tren EOD??? Sounds a little high and the Test sounds a little low. I don't know about running Clomid during. I know you can run Nolva during if you have a tendency towards gyno or bloat. Why so low a dose on the test and such a high dose on the tren? That averages out to a little over 600mg of Tren a week.
    "I may not be the best looking guy in the bar, but I'm the only one talking to you" - J King

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yep, 700 mg tren per week is a lot, especially for someone who doesn't know how to design his own cycle. No offense, but I recommend you learn a lot more about the drugs you are going to use and not rely upon your "guru". Your cycle plan and question show us you don't know what you are doing.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Is it Tren Acetate or Tren Hexahydrocarbonate or whatever the long acting ester is?
    "I may not be the best looking guy in the bar, but I'm the only one talking to you" - J King

Rep Points

O.K. Fine...

O.K. Fine, let's say I don't know what I'm doing. What would you recommend?

Rep Points

run about 500mg a week of test and about 200 of tren. What is the MG/ML of your Tren? What is the mg/ml of your test? Actually give me a rundown of all the compounds your using and what esters? enanthate for example or cypionate or acetate or hexahydracarbowhatever...

Rep Points

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by luke69duke69
    Is it Tren Acetate or Tren Hexahydrocarbonate or whatever the long acting ester is?
    Tren Acetate

Rep Points

Test-E & Tren-A

Quote Originally Posted by luke69duke69
    run about 500mg a week of test and about 200 of tren. What is the MG/ML of your Tren? What is the mg/ml of your test? Actually give me a rundown of all the compounds your using and what esters? enanthate for example or cypionate or acetate or hexahydracarbowhatever...
    250 mg/ml Test Enathate. Tren Acetate; 5 carts converted w/ a 10g kit transferred into 10 / 10cc sealed vials.

GET-R-DONE

Rep Points

You should have done more research.

If this is your first cycle it should be test only. (like 500mg of test e a week)

clomid sucks...i go blind...stick with the nolva
    LIFT!

Rep Points

Well if he's got the tren and already started it, I'd say just drop the dosage on that and go with 500mg/ a week of test. Shoot the tren every 3 days and shoot the test twice a week in 2 250mg shots. I'm assuming then your tren is somewhere around 76mg-100mg/ ml ballpark.

Rollerblader

Rep Points

Like everyone says, drop the tren down to 400mg or lower and up the test to about 500mg EW

Please see my post to skaterdude.
    Last edited by skaterdude; 06-07-2006 at 07:44 PM.

Rep Points

Not really...

Quote Originally Posted by redman12
    You should have done more research.

If this is your first cycle it should be test only. (like 500mg of test e a week)

clomid sucks...i go blind...stick with the nolva
    Not really Bro, 1st injectable cycle, yes. Have done several oral cycles w/ M1T, Halodrol, Masterdrol, E-max (ALRI), etc...but after researching the liver damage aspect I said screw it and went to injectables. Sure I might be a bit of a novice but what I'm looking for here is a little helpful advice from those more experienced than I. I know some stuff but I'm always looking to learn more. Thanks.
    Motorhead72

nyerinco@hushmail.com

Rep Points

see post...

Quote Originally Posted by skaterdude
    Like everyone says, drop the tren down to 400mg or lower and up the test to about 500mg EW
    Please see post to Redman12 and let me know what you think...

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead72
    O.K. Fine, let's say I don't know what I'm doing. What would you recommend?
    I recommend you not do tren on your first injectible cycle. If you are set on it, then I would recommend nothing over these doses:

Test 500 mg/wk
    Tren 250 mg/wk

I sure hope you are using HCG. Otherwise, prepare to have a sac of raisins.

I also recommend Valium or Xanax.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate!
    I recommend you not do tren on your first injectible cycle. If you are set on it, then I would recommend nothing over these doses:

Test 500 mg/wk
    Tren 250 mg/wk

I sure hope you are using HCG. Otherwise, prepare to have a sac of raisins.

I also recommend Valium or Xanax.
    Is the Vallium and Xanax for the sleeplessness of Tren? I just started it and so far haven't noticed sleeplessness but then I have insomnia already. So far OTC sleep aids still work. Most Prescription stuff doesn't dent my sleeplessness. Unisom is probably the strongest OTC sleep aid but rotating them like injection sites keeps you from building as much of a tolerance.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It's more for anxiety.

How to Use HCG

GET-R-DONE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead72
    Not really Bro, 1st injectable cycle, yes. Have done several oral cycles w/ M1T, Halodrol, Masterdrol, E-max (ALRI), etc...but after researching the liver damage aspect I said screw it and went to injectables. Sure I might be a bit of a novice but what I'm looking for here is a little helpful advice from those more experienced than I. I know some stuff but I'm always looking to learn more. Thanks.
    Motorhead72

nyerinco@hushmail.com
    iam only trying to help
    LIFT!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

On your first cycle of tren, you can get great results from 50/75mg eod. Anymore than that is not needed.