• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Home Brewing Anyone

bigss75

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone homebrew there own beer or make their own wine?

Lsd?

My Brother made wine for years, did beer a few times also. Can't say it ever was any good but it was fun.

No but I'd gladly test out and provide feedback on your homebrew wines and beers if you send them too me. :nanner:

:p

Jodi said:
No but I'd gladly test out and provide feedback on your homebrew wines and beers if you send them too me. :nanner:

I can send you some moonshine, best used as finger nail polish remover but if you're brave you can drink it too.:D

Jodi said:

Whats your address? :)

Jodi said:

Yeah, I wouldn't trust Foreman's homemade brews. He passed chem 101, and now he thinks he's a mad scientist that can synthetically create his own "homebrews" aka steroids. True Story.

BigDyl said:
Yeah, I wouldn't trust Foreman's homemade brews. He passed chem 101, and now he thinks he's a mad scientist that can synthetically create his own "homebrews" aka steroids. True Story.
Hey fuck you. I taught him how to make them and he did a great job. Foreman can brew or cap as well as anyone.

Back