• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When suits don't fit anymore...

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you get rid of them or hold onto them in case you lose enough muscle to fit into them again?

I've never been really big (no desire to get big), but I seemed to have added some upper body mass in the last eight months. A suit I wore last fall is too tight to wear now (it's tight in the arm pits and around the chest) and it's gotten too small to have tailored. So, I can either donate it, sell it on eBay, or keep it in my closet in case I shrink down again.

Definitely a cool "problem" to have. My wife just laughed and said we'd buy a new one. But I still have this perfectly good, hardly worn, $400 size 39 regular to deal with (told you I wasn't that big :D ). BTW, the pants still fit fine, so at least I know I haven't just gotten fat. :D

And YES, this is training related, god dammit. :mad: (please don't banish this to open chat....have you seen that hellhole? :( )

Last edited:
Keep it and buy a new one. If you want to get rid of it give it to someone you know IMO. Just my 2 cents.

Make it fit!

Do not own a suit and never will. I do keep two sizes of pants and shirts though.

I Are Baboon said:
Do you get rid of them or hold onto them in case you lose enough muscle to fit into them again?

I've never been really big (no desire to get big), but I seemed to have added some upper body mass in the last eight months. A suit I wore last fall is too tight to wear now (it's tight in the arm pits and around the chest) and it's gotten too small to have tailored. So, I can either donate it, sell it on eBay, or keep it in my closet in case I shrink down again.

Definitely a cool "problem" to have. My wife just laughed and said we'd buy a new one. But I still have this perfectly good, hardly worn, $400 size 39 regular to deal with (told you I wasn't that big :D ). BTW, the pants still fit fine, so at least I know I haven't just gotten fat. :D

Personally, unless you are really hurting for cash, I would just save the suit. Things happen, diets sometimes can't be kept up with; it will be good to have the backup. You could also give it to a family member or something if that opportunity presented itself.

And YES, this is training related, god dammit. :mad: (please don't banish this to open chat....have you seen that hellhole? :( )

Haha, I thought about it briefly, but decided against it before I even read this.

go to downtown and give it to a hobo.

keep it. if you get smaller in the future, even if its 4 years, and you gave it away youd be thinking "damn, wish i still had that suit"

After this years training, NONE of my old dress shirts button around my neck! heh. It is a real problem as I am a regular performer/singer and need dress shirts that fit!

ive had that, when wearing a tie i just leave the top button undone but use the tie to tension it, with a bit of work looks the same.

The collars are fine, but two of my favourite short sleeve "going out" shirts are rather snug around the sleeves. By next year im doubting theyll fit at all.

Ah, the trials and tribulations of weight training :p.

Just keep the damned thing.

IML Gear Cream!
I Are Baboon said:

Damn that's a lot of words to describe getting fat.:rolleyes:

NMOY said:
After this years training, NONE of my old dress shirts button around my neck! heh. It is a real problem as I am a regular performer/singer and need dress shirts that fit!

I knew it!!!

imageNYET70105312303.jpg

Hey, if you take the word "ALBOB" and rearrange the letters and swap a few out, it spells "TINY HOMO." Just an observation.

:D

I Are Baboon said:
Hey, if you take the word "ALBOB" and rearrange the letters and swap a few out, it spells "TINY HOMO." Just an observation.

:D

NOW I understand all the loves letters you've been sending me. :D

I Are Baboon said:

how is this training related?

:lame: :lame: there should be a sub-forum for self-flaunting/bragging.

viet_jon said:

I don't really see this as "self-flaunting/bragging"

viet_jon said:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

fufu said:
I don't really see this as "self-flaunting/bragging"

when a thread's title is "When suits dont fit" .....and somewhere in the thread he talks about 400 dollar suits..............if this isn't bragging i don't know what is.:hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
$400 isn't all that much to spend on a suit. :confused:

Back