• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Grip strengtheners

hmmm ive come to a conclusion.... why bother with grip strengtheners... grip strength is something that is basically unseen... you can have the most massive forearms but your grip could be like a lil girls.... i say if your using straps for your dumbell rows stop.... instead try doing it without straps until you cant hold it no more then use straps... too many time i see guys using straps as soon as they get there on their first set... no wonder they have weak grips... im no saying i have the strongest grip, but compared to my size and the size of my wrist and forearms i have a pretty good grip.... you can work out your wrists and forearms by just picking up the weights and walking around with em....

I think the purpose is to actually go through a ROM rather than statically hold a weight. Given that statically holding the weight is more functional (when lifting, you just hold and there is really no ROM for your hand), I don't know if I see such a great light being shed on grip strengtheners, either.

Tough Old Man said:
Why spends the money. Deadlifts and Farmer Walks will do it for you

yes. don't forget the most complicated exercise in the world: hanging from a pullup bar.

Ahhh.. Simple and effective.

forget em :thumb: just train heavy

Back