• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flyers

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Bill Barber: FIRED.

Not surprised at all. It`s a hell of lot easier to fire the coach than the whole team. The Flyers seemed like they didn`t have that desire in them, they needed someone like Mike Keenan to light a fire under their ass, maybe next year.

But for now Go Leafs Go!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Flyers seem to have a group of 'Coach Killers' on the team. As soon as shit hits the fan, they stab the coach in the back. Eventually managment has to start looking at who puttin on the sweaters, and remove any bad apples.

I would like to see Mike Keenan but I dont think it will happen. he is a tough coach who was already run out of Philly by Clarke. bring him back and the big group of crybabies will have him out again in no time.

And what about the 6 "stars" who are making 14 million dollars a year between them. FIRED!

Originally posted by digger1
And what about the 6 "stars" who are making 14 million dollars a year between them. FIRED!

the problem with most of them is that they are old and have big contracts so they probably wont' be going anywhere.

Originally posted by seyone

the problem with most of them is that they are old and have big contracts so they probably wont' be going anywhere.

you got it. If a team with a big, fat payroll does not perform, the coach is always the first to go.

How about those Avs losing last night? :thumb:

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
How about those Avs losing last night? :thumb:
Yeah that was sweet. I've said all year that Roy was way overated. I don't care what the numbers say. The reason he didn't go to the Olympics IMO was he knew, he wasn't playing well. The Avs have also had a hard time scoring goals at different times during the season. SJ was all over them from whistle to whistle. I'd love to see the AVS out.

GO LEAFS GO!

Back