• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post a pic of the city your from

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
03249%20Downtown%20Dallas.jpg

dallas.jpg

209475jPro_w.jpg

this was taken about a mile up the road from here. Mt. Katahdin.

ForemanRules said:

Holly shit, that is a scary ass looking place. Not only do people have Heyenna's(sp) as pets, they have baboon's as well. WTF...

oldmine.jpg

Where I was born? Bonne Terre, MO. Bonne Terre means good earth in French, sometimes people ask where I was born I say "I come from Good Earth"

diamond.head.ap.666x365.jpg

I now come from the top right outside edge of this volcanic crater.

HAHA, here's the one stoplight, and one of three places to eat in my town!! That's Carol's Corner, and yes, all the high school chicks work there!!

Here is about 25% of my hometown of Millry, Alabama. That was my school kindergarden through 12th grade all at the same spot.
Kids came from a 30 mile radius to come here and out school population was around 500 k-12.

I have to go to work, so I will post some more depressing facts laters

this is a cool thread.

:)

are you serious? i'm thinking the animals are part of a zoo? maybe being moved someplace? i live in maine and there were wildcats and camels in the parking lot at walmart a few years back.

Little Wing said:
are you serious? i'm thinking the animals are part of a zoo? maybe being moved someplace? i live in maine and there were wildcats and camels in the parking lot at walmart a few years back.
Try Nigeria and those are street performers, like lion tamers, but they're too scared of the lions.

Little Wing said:

I was just kidding. There's no way any city in the US would allow hyenas to be in close contact with the public. They're not domesticated animals (even "tamed" their still pretty feral) and have a bite pressure 3600 psi (twice that of a pitpull).

Back