IronMagLabs Osta Rx

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


are u brave enough to try this

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Points
    10

    are u brave enough to try this






    If you're up for some adventure............ try this-

    Enter Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq illegally.

    Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

    Demand bilingual nurses and doctors. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc. Procreate abundantly.

    Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behaviour with, "It is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand mate."

    Keep your Australian identity strong.

    Fly your national flag from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

    Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

    Demand classes on English and Australian culture in the Muslim school system.

    Demand a local Country driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimise your unauthorised, illegal, presence in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.

    Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

    Insist that local Country, law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

    Good luck! You'll soon be dead.

    Because it will never happen It will not happen in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq or any other country in the world except right here in Australia. For we are run by soft, politically correct politicians, that are too scared to "offend" anyone.

    If you agree, pass it on.

    If you don't, go ahead and try the above in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Richie1888's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Points
    737152

    Quote Originally Posted by aceshigh
    If you're up for some adventure............ try this-

    Enter Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq illegally.

    Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

    Demand bilingual nurses and doctors. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc. Procreate abundantly.

    Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behaviour with, "It is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand mate."

    Keep your Australian identity strong.

    Fly your national flag from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

    Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

    Demand classes on English and Australian culture in the Muslim school system.

    Demand a local Country driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimise your unauthorised, illegal, presence in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.

    Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

    Insist that local Country, law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

    Good luck! You'll soon be dead.

    Because it will never happen It will not happen in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq or any other country in the world except right here in Australia. For we are run by soft, politically correct politicians, that are too scared to "offend" anyone.

    If you agree, pass it on.

    If you don't, go ahead and try the above in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.
    couldnt agree more mate im from scotland and its the same thing

  3. #3
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    I didn't read a word!

  4. #4
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    demand they tranquilize you before they hack off your head.....

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  5. #5
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,621
    Rep Points
    898731879

    Quote Originally Posted by aceshigh
    If you're up for some adventure............ try this-

    Enter Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq illegally.

    Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

    Demand bilingual nurses and doctors. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc. Procreate abundantly.

    Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behaviour with, "It is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand mate."

    Keep your Australian identity strong.

    Fly your national flag from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

    Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

    Demand classes on English and Australian culture in the Muslim school system.

    Demand a local Country driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimise your unauthorised, illegal, presence in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.

    Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

    Insist that local Country, law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

    Good luck! You'll soon be dead.

    Because it will never happen It will not happen in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq or any other country in the world except right here in Australia. For we are run by soft, politically correct politicians, that are too scared to "offend" anyone.

    If you agree, pass it on.

    If you don't, go ahead and try the above in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.

    Whats going on here? When did aceshigh start making sense?
    Fucking Determined!

  6. #6
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu
    Whats going on here? When did aceshigh start making sense?
    when he found out how to cut n paste!

  7. #7
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    when he found out how to cut n paste!
    Lol ... my thoughts exactly

  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    when he found out how to cut n paste!
    mwahahhhahahah fuck u

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    I just did it and the people have welcomed me with open arms.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    4,956
    Rep Points
    25470444

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I just did it and the people have welcomed me with open arms.
    and open legs

  11. #11
    Rollerblader
    skaterdude's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Escondido
    Posts
    273
    Rep Points
    10






    Quote Originally Posted by topolo
    and open legs
    haha

Similar Threads

  1. This is one brave guy.
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 04:44 PM
  2. Brave little mice
    By naturaltan in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 03:49 AM
  3. Salute to the Home of the Brave
    By animal56 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2002, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->