• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Meltdown - Pylon's Journal V 3.0

Pylon

Squishy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With school being over in 2 weeks, I'm almost ready to commit time to the gym again. I've decided I want to start with a hard cut, and the 6 week program in last months M&F caught my eye. I'll spend the next couple of weeks getting ready to start, getting the wieght range set up, working through the exercises to shake off the rust, and be ready to go after I'm done with classes. Official kick off date will be Monday the 26th.

The program is 6 weeks of cycle training. W/outs are every other day, alternating between BB and DB workouts. Cycles are run 3 times, 20 reps, with minimal rest. Intensity increases each week, going 30, 40, 40, 50, 60, 60 % of 10RM on each lift. Here is the list...

BB day
deadlift
Bench press
squat
BO row
OH press
romanian DL
upright row
incline bench press
lunge
dips

DB day
deadlift
incline db press
step-up
1 arm db row
db lunge
romanian DL
OH DB press
side row
bench dip
DB squat

Like I said, the next couple of weeks are just to shake off the rust and figure out approx max on each move so I know what to do for the program. Should be a good time.

I also expect to be on the boards more, so I will try to keep up with everyone. Keep in mind, if I'm not on the board, I'm probably not in the gym.

Last edited:
Good to see you're back to it Pylon, haven't seen you around here much lately... I can't exactly say that's my type of routine :lol: too many exercises for me.

Seanp156 said:
Good to see you're back to it Pylon, haven't seen you around here much lately... I can't exactly say that's my type of routine :lol: too many exercises for me.

It's a far cry from the HIT plan I was on last time I was really going, but the goal is a little different too. I will likely go back to the HIT program after the 6 week cycle.

good luck w/ it! As long as u are back and hitting it hard!

Looks interesting to me my Friend, Wishing you nothing but the best in whatever you do!!! Glad life is finally slowing down for you, looking forward to see your w/o's again!!!

Glad to see ya back big Py!

Thanks guys. Looking forward to getting back at it seriously. It's amazing how much you miss is after a little time off.

I'm spending this weekend enjoying time with the family and food. Had a graduation party for my nephew yesterday (complete with cake, wings, BBQ, etc.) Headed to the movies today (Cars, for the boy), probably lunch while we are out. Tonight will be grilling a mess of chicken, stocking up on veggies for the week. Also sorting out supps for the coming plan. So far it looks like this, with w/out around noon:

AM - 10g glutamine, 400mg caffeine, 90mg green tea, 5g arginine, multivitamin, 2.4g omega3 complex, 1.25g calcium citrate, 1g psysillium husk, 2g glutamine sulfate

2 hours pre w/o - 400mg caffeine

1 hour pre w/o - 5g arginine (empty stomach)

45 min pre-w/o - 40 g slow carbs, 20g whey, 5g creatine, 10g glutamine, 90mg green tea

post w/o - 80g fast carbs, 40g whey, 5 g creatine, 10g glutamine

evening - 90mg green tea, 5g arginine, multivitamin, 2.4g omega3 complex, 1.25g calcium citrate, 1g psysillium husk, 2g glutamine sulfate

Daily intake to include 300g protein, min 150 oz water

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Looks like a solid plan of attack my friend, let me know how Cars is, taking Lilbit to see the Phantom today at the Fox, I don't know whos more excited, her or me, LOL!!!

Cars was very good. It's longer than most Pixar flicks, and stretched the patience of our 3 yr old, but we all enjoyed it. Make sure you get in a bathroom break before it starts, then enjoy!

OK, prepped and ready to get started in the AM. Picked up the sups I needed for the cycle, got everything entered in my calendar on my blackberry to remind me of what I need and when. Plan to relax tonight, get a good night's rest, and start the 2 week ramp up to the new program in the AM.

IML Gear Cream!
Pylon said:
OK, prepped and ready to get started in the AM. Picked up the sups I needed for the cycle, got everything entered in my calendar on my blackberry to remind me of what I need and when. Plan to relax tonight, get a good night's rest, and start the 2 week ramp up to the new program in the AM.
:thumb:

OK, off we go...

Week 1 of this program will be to shake of the gym rust. Week 2 will be getting the weights figured out, week 3 is go on the new program.

AM food and sups are in (man, that's a lot of pills!) Off to work...

really? How many pills? I am on Animal Stack...and THAT is a lot of pills...

It's about 15 right now, mostly because some of what I put on the schedule I already had, just in smaller amounts, so have to take more of each one to get the amounts I want.

Hey Py :wave:

Sounds like you've got a great plan going there!

Pills? Well, I'll be taking about 30.......YEA!

All you damn drug users :p Only thing I take that resembles a pill is a twinky! :D

DeadBolt said:
All you damn drug users :p Only thing I take that resembles a pill is a twinky! :D
that explains a lot.....:D

Burner02 said:
that explains a lot.....:D
I gotta get some pics for ya'll lol I keep forgetting...maybe the Mrs will snap some of me soon!

b_reed23 said:
DB...:laugh:

What pills are you taking Py?? it sounds like you have a solid plan of attack ready!! ;)

See above for the list...

A slight change of plans for this week. Once I got to the office I started have some...um...minor...intestinal...issues. Nothing serious, but not the kinda thing I want to take to the gym, you know?

So, new plan is to start the rust-off tomorrow (full body BB), which may actually work better. I have a final in Marketing tonight, so I will be better focused if I'm not dead. (That's just a guess, of course.) Plus it puts me on track to do cardio Wednesday, then a full body DB workout Thursday before softball (weather permitting). That should make sure I am loose for the game and not tied in knots.

Ordered the rest of the sups I need for this run today, should be here by the end of the week. Very exciting!

IML Gear Cream!
DeadBolt said:

:haha:

I wanted to ask DB if he ever takes twinkies rectally....but I'm a little afraid of what the answer might be...

I think I'm gonna try to get a couple of little things from here and maybe a gift card and maybe a supplement....who knows :shrug:

I think it might work out for us each to kick in a chunk for the prize...maybe $10 at GNC or something like that...of course, I just joined in, so you can ignore me if you like... :D

How goes it BRother Pylon??? Starting tomorrow huh, Good Stuff!!!

I think that's a good idea Py. I've already decided to get some prizes together....so if you no one else does -- that's cool with me. I don't mind.

OK, I'm in with ya then if no one else is.

Back