• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheat meal ever turn into an entire day?

motionman04

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
haha just curious, after what started out as only a burger for lunch ended up being that, some pizza, and a whole lot of other shit for the day. Just curious if something like that has happend to any of you.

motionman04 said:
haha just curious, after what started out as only a burger for lunch ended up being that, some pizza, and a whole lot of other shit for the day. Just curious if something like that has happend to any of you.
Yes!!! Back in 1996 I was 4% body fat, after a 2 month cheat day I was 14% body fat :(

Never. If I ever have a cheat meal I always make sure I eat very clean for the remainder of the day.

Cheat meals that are unplanned for me sometimes turn into cheat days because I always have this stupid mindset "Well I already screwed up the day, thats why my cheat meals are planned and they are usually at dinner so I can't cheat an entire day.

I cheat for an entire day. And I feel better the day after. And I still lose weight.

VanessaNicole

VanessaNicole said:
I cheat for an entire day. And I feel better the day after. And I still lose weight.

VanessaNicole

How? :confused:

bigss75 said:
Cheat meals that are unplanned for me sometimes turn into cheat days because I always have this stupid mindset "Well I already screwed up the day, thats why my cheat meals are planned and they are usually at dinner so I can't cheat an entire day.

haha i know exactly what u mean, I figure what I've done so far can't be undone, so might as well go all out

As long as you don't do it regularly you will still loose weight. Bodybuilders worry too much. They think that if they eat so many calories over maintence in one day that the ruined their gains for the last year. You don't gain 10 pounds of fat in one day! If you can't handle the bloated stomach that comes after a cheat then don't do it, but your just being over anxious to think that cheat days or meals are that big of a deal.

VanessaNicole said:
Who knows...I have good genes.

A cheat day was working until i dieted down to 9-10% bodyfat. After that, my body just wasn't responding. So i took out the cheat day and replaced it with more frequent refeeds and that did the trick to lean me out again.

My cheat day is something like... competiting in the cheat thread over at bodybuilding.com every week.

2 pizzas,3 boxes cereal, a tub of Ben and Jerry to completed in a day and all that shit. It was more like competitive junk eating than eating for psychological comfort at that point of time. *shrugs*

Yeah, I never eat like that.

A cheat day for me is still reasonable portions. No binging for me.

For example, I'll eat a normal clean breakfast, and the normal pre and post workout meal. Then for dinner I will drink wine and maybe eat some pasta or sushi with white rice and avocado. And then after dinner I will eat 1/2 cup of Haagen Dazs and some fruit. Nothing crazy...But I can't hold my wine anymore so even a few glasses ruins my workout the next day. :(

VanessaNicole

i semi-cheat so i dont have to cheat very often :hmmm:

MeLo said:
A cheat day was working until i dieted down to 9-10% bodyfat. After that, my body just wasn't responding. So i took out the cheat day and replaced it with more frequent refeeds and that did the trick to lean me out again.

My cheat day is something like... competiting in the cheat thread over at bodybuilding.com every week.

2 pizzas,3 boxes cereal, a tub of Ben and Jerry to completed in a day and all that shit. It was more like competitive junk eating than eating for psychological comfort at that point of time. *shrugs*

Haha,

I love that thread. I like to cut loose like that every now and then, but of course the bloat I get is not something I want to deal with all the time, so I try to keep those cheats to a minimum if I'm going to be without a shirt in the near future, haha:laugh:

Back