• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cutting diet, losing abs

Metalzone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm on my cutting cycle now to be ripped for summer. Problem is is I feel my skin is looser and my abs aren't as noticeable. I notice i've lost fat in my legs and arms as i don't have as much on my thighs and the 3 heads of my triceps are really showing. I'm 152 lbs and trying to keep it around 1700 cals a day. I I don't have much fat on me, just want to be super cut. What's going on? Is my abdomen going backwards while everything else is going forwards? Thanks!

Give it a little more time and stick to your diet - it sounds like it is working and abdo fat (along with upper thigh fat) is usually the last fat to go. So - if you are now in the process of mobilising that fat, it can initially change 'consistancy' (becomes more 'jiggly') as the water content changes...

If you have been dieting for a long time, sometimes a 'refeed'/high carb day can help with this mobilisation too.

But wait and see - you'll probably find it will be much improved in a week or two.

Back