• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What if Jesus were a Gay Black Muslim? Would you still love him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
He would still love you right?

according to michelangelo jesus was dead sexy.

maniclion said:
What if Jesus were a Gay Black Muslim? Would you still love him?
Of course...
I still love Bert and Ernie...

And I would still love Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck if they were gay too...

As long as they were still funny, and didn't jump the shark like jesus did

um he's dead.

u should read the real bible the one thats being hidden from americans its awsome the rest of the world has it except america u all have the version abraham lincoln wrote,,,in the real bible jesus rides a harley and is one bad ass mofo

his last words were suck my cock motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!

It's cool if he was gay and a muslim... but if he was black... then no.

BigDyl said:
It's cool if he was gay and a muslim... but if he was black... then no.
I hope you dont think your going to see a blone hair, blue eyes man do you!?:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

god hand said:
I hope you dont think your going to see a blone hair, blue eyes man do you!?:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It's ok, you're still my bro. :)

god hand said:
How could Jesus be Muslim?
We are ALL Muslim at birth. Isa (Islamic name for Jesus) chose to remain Muslim. That whole Trinity thing? Made up stuff to sell tickets. Passover? Easter? Hallmark invention. Christmas is a European custom that's just plain fun ... so of course that caught on. When ya really get down to it Jesus looked like any other guy from his home town.
story.jesushead.cnn.jpg

He was a Prophet of Allah and wasn't even a very good swimmer let alone that whole walked on water deal. Healed the lepers, raised the dead, helped the blind to see ... all true.

Jests aside if you are really interested in the intersection of Islamic and Christianity respective of Jesus read this ... yeah it's kinda long but it's quick to the point without a lot of verbiage and whosoever and thereforartthous ... it really covers the subject well if ya go for that kinda stuff.

Christian and Islamic Jesus is a very compatible perspective really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back