25% Off Black Friday Sale

The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist

"The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist" -- Ti-Grace Atkinson

"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French, Author, "The Women's Room"

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

"I claim that rape exists any time sexual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

"When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression..." Sheila Jeffrys.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Woman-speak: "I can't find a good man to marry"
    English: "I wasted my life focusing on my hate for men, and now I am fucked, the women's movement has destroyed my life"

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French, Author, "The Women's Room"

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

"I claim that rape exists any time sexual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

"When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression..." Sheila Jeffrys.

True Story, I agree 127%.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Rep Points

What kind of bullshit is that?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    True Story
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

some women disgrace the name. they are a waste of space.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    My guess would be Feminist Bullshit.

A quick Google turned up this (and many others).

Rep Points

I'm all for womens right and equality but this is just a little overzealous

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

"... the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor
    True story. Thats why Foreman hates women, he can't get a date.

Rep Points

"... the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by clemson357
    That is hurtfull, I hope you feel better about yourself now that you have cut me so deep.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I agree... and wrestling is REAL! -

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

...yeah...lawl
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Spoken like a woman who's only sexual encounter was a premature ejaculation.

cat burglar

Rep Points

Foreman holds hands in peace with all humans. He loves all creatures great and small. He is free like an eagle, clear like the sea.

Rep Points

That is hurtfull, I hope you feel better about yourself now that you have cut me so deep.
    I wasn't feeling bad about myself to begin with. Are you being serious or sarcastic?

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

He was being serious, duh!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by clemson357
    I wasn't feeling bad about myself to begin with. Are you being serious or sarcastic?
    I hope all your hate and hurting of people helps your self esteem.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

True Story
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Rep Points

flawless

Rep Points

Foreman, what's up with all the threads about your hate on women lately? Did you get rejected last weekend? Shit happens

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shiznit2169
    Foreman, what's up with all the threads about your hate on women lately? Did you get rejected last weekend? Shiznit happens

Not to rich white kids. But, I guess you know that.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Foreman, what's up with all the threads about your hate on women lately? Did you get rejected last weekend? Shit happens
    He's prolly getting recycled by the FOC -

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

flawless

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JordanMang
    Not to rich white kids. But, I guess you know that.
    .. did bigdyl get you to jump on his dick to post shit about me? Who are you dude?

Rep Points

This thread is about how men are scum....do you not know how to read yet son???
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

I wouldn't say that. It's more like showing how some women go to the extreme of man hating.

Rep Points

.. did bigdyl get you to jump on his dick to post shit about me? Who are you dude?
    I'm confused - you go straight to a homosexual insult? Seems like some repressed feelings for BigDyl here. As to your questions - I and BigDyl have never actually spoken directly. To the second question; I'm Jordan, and it's nice to meet you.

flawless

Rep Points

Of course i know that. I was referring to all of the other threads you have made in the past few days but this thread links to that indirectly but you're still somehow releasing your anger over an obvious incident with women that must have occurred last week.

flawless

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JordanMang
    I'm confused - you go straight to a homosexual insult? Seems like some repressed feelings for BigDyl here. As to your questions - I and BigDyl have never actually spoken directly. To the second question; I'm Jordan, and it's nice to meet you.
    Pleased to meet you jordan. Do you have a problem with white rich kids? Honestly, what do you know about me? Don't quickly judge people based on a post or two especially over the internet. We'll leave it at that.

Rep Points

who gives a shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast