• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist" -- Ti-Grace Atkinson

"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French, Author, "The Women's Room"

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

"I claim that rape exists any time sexual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

"When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression..." Sheila Jeffrys.

ForemanRules said:
Woman-speak: "I can't find a good man to marry"
English: "I wasted my life focusing on my hate for men, and now I am fucked, the women's movement has destroyed my life"

ForemanRules said:

"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French, Author, "The Women's Room"

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

"I claim that rape exists any time sexual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

"When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression..." Sheila Jeffrys.

True Story, I agree 127%.

What kind of bullshit is that?

some women disgrace the name. they are a waste of space.

I'm all for womens right and equality but this is just a little overzealous :laugh:

ForemanRules said:
"... the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

True story. Thats why Foreman hates women, he can't get a date.

ForemanRules said:
"... the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

IML Gear Cream!
clemson357 said:
That is hurtfull, I hope you feel better about yourself now that you have cut me so deep.

ForemanRules said:

:haha:

:laugh:

:lol:

:rofl:

:funny:

I agree... and wrestling is REAL! - :eek:

...yeah...lawl

Foreman holds hands in peace with all humans. He loves all creatures great and small. He is free like an eagle, clear like the sea.

ForemanRules said:
That is hurtfull, I hope you feel better about yourself now that you have cut me so deep.
I wasn't feeling bad about myself to begin with. Are you being serious or sarcastic?

clemson357 said:
I wasn't feeling bad about myself to begin with. Are you being serious or sarcastic?
I hope all your hate and hurting of people helps your self esteem.

ForemanRules said:

True Story

ForemanRules said:

:laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Foreman, what's up with all the threads about your hate on women lately? Did you get rejected last weekend? Shit happens :shrug:

shiznit2169 said:
Foreman, what's up with all the threads about your hate on women lately? Did you get rejected last weekend? Shiznit happens :shrug:

Not to rich white kids. But, I guess you know that.

shiznit2169 said:
Foreman, what's up with all the threads about your hate on women lately? Did you get rejected last weekend? Shit happens :shrug:

He's prolly getting recycled by the FOC - :(

shiznit2169 said:
This thread is about how men are scum....do you not know how to read yet son???

ForemanRules said:
:hmmm: I wouldn't say that. It's more like showing how some women go to the extreme of man hating. :rolleyes:

shiznit2169 said:
:laugh: .. did bigdyl get you to jump on his dick to post shit about me? Who are you dude?

I'm confused - you go straight to a homosexual insult? Seems like some repressed feelings for BigDyl here. As to your questions - I and BigDyl have never actually spoken directly. To the second question; I'm Jordan, and it's nice to meet you.

ForemanRules said:

Of course i know that. I was referring to all of the other threads you have made in the past few days but this thread links to that indirectly but you're still somehow releasing your anger over an obvious incident with women that must have occurred last week.

JordanMang said:
I'm confused - you go straight to a homosexual insult? Seems like some repressed feelings for BigDyl here. As to your questions - I and BigDyl have never actually spoken directly. To the second question; I'm Jordan, and it's nice to meet you.

Pleased to meet you jordan. Do you have a problem with white rich kids? Honestly, what do you know about me? Don't quickly judge people based on a post or two especially over the internet. We'll leave it at that.

Back