• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sintrocid?

swede3333

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I received my order of cytomel and clenbuterol...

Clenbuterol is exactly as ordered, however the cytomel is labeled "Sintrocid, Levotrioxina sodica" (mexican). Searching online I can't find any solid information as it being a generic form, but I keep finding T4.... is this true, not T3?

I have found a site that confirms it is T4, I have not done much research on this substance and only on T3. I just read that the average dose is 200-400 mcg daily, does this sound about right?

It says it is much less effective, anybody have any experience with this stuff?

swede3333 said:
I have found a site that confirms it is T4, I have not done much research on this substance and only on T3. I just read that the average dose is 200-400 mcg daily, does this sound about right?

It says it is much less effective, anybody have any experience with this stuff?

Absolutely NOT. If you take that much T4 with a normal, healthy thyroid you will most likely kiss your thyroid function good bye for a long time. People who do not have a thyroid in their bodies only take anywhere from 100mcg to at most 300mcg daily and on average typically only take 125-175 mcg daily.

I would not say it is less effective. T4 gets broken down in the body to T3. So yes if you take only T4, you have to take a higher dose than you would if you were to take T3. However, if you take T4 with a normal, healthy thyroid you are more likely to significantly suppress your thyroid and it will take longer to rebound.

so you would say take the same amount of T4 as you would T3 about 80-100mcg daily? Maybe a little more T4 if that is all you take (125-150)?

100-175 mcg is a dose designed to achieve normal levels in a person with no thyroid or with no thyroid function. For a person with a normal thyroid, I am not sure what the recommended dose of T4 for a cycle would be. That is a question that others on here would be better able to answer. Honestly you would be better off trying to get a hold of cytomel or T3 for a cycle.

Regardless if you take T4 or T3, you should taper the dose up and more importantly taper the dose down.

Back