CleverShopping

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

lookin for a little help

Rep Points

lookin for a little help

From previous threads I know 99.9% of the guys here love giving oral to women.

Me, im not the biggest fan. Ive gone down on my girlfriend only 4 times (none recently) and both only lasted a minute or two, if even that. I just cant adapt to the taste. Shes loves it and enjoys it, but I cant really bare the taste. Anyway, she gives me oral probably like 2 or 3 times a week, and I just feel horrible for not returning the favor. I know she wants it, but she keeps quiet about it and doesnt bring it up.

I dont know if theres any advice to actually be given in a situation like this, but even though im loving that im recieving all the pleasure, theres a spot that just feels like total shit because I cant return the favor.

This is the first girl ive ever been with sexually (been dating and having sex for about a year and half though, so just from her im well experienced) I mention this because I dont think that shes "dirty" or anything because shes well shaven and cleans it out all the time she tells me, but like I mention I dont have anything to compair it too.

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dantbfan713
    From previous threads I know 99.9% of the guys here love giving oral to women.

Me, im not the biggest fan. Ive gone down on my girlfriend only 4 times (none recently) and both only lasted a minute or two, if even that. I just cant adapt to the taste. Shes loves it and enjoys it, but I cant really bare the taste. Anyway, she gives me oral probably like 2 or 3 times a week, and I just feel horrible for not returning the favor. I know she wants it, but she keeps quiet about it and doesnt bring it up.

I dont know if theres any advice to actually be given in a situation like this, but even though im loving that im recieving all the pleasure, theres a spot that just feels like total shit because I cant return the favor.

This is the first girl ive ever been with sexually (been dating and having sex for about a year and half though, so just from her im well experienced) I mention this because I dont think that shes "dirty" or anything because shes well shaven and cleans it out all the time she tells me, but like I mention I dont have anything to compair it too.

Unfortunately for you, not all women have a bad scent. I've been with girls that litterally smell like roses, and others that smell like shit stained armpits. How long have you been together? All I can say is maybe you'll get used to it?

Rep Points

Weve been together for about a year and a half. Shes cleans down there regularly and it smells great. Im just not a fan of the taste.

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dantbfan713
    Weve been together for about a year and a half. Shes cleans down there regularly and it smells great. Im just not a fan of the taste.

Hmm. Maybe you can stick to just licking the clit, instead of trying to give her a full blown cleaning. I can't say that I've ever "tasted" anything while I'm down there.

Rep Points

Put like a breath mint or something in your mouth lol

Rep Points

Like coffee and beer it is an aquired taste....don't worry about it. Just make sure she is clean and in time you will grow to love it.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Like coffee and beer it is an aquired taste....don't worry about it. Just make sure she is clean and in time you will grow to love it.
    That's so true; at least the beer part. I don't think anyone actually enjoys the taste of beer until they've drinkin enough of it. I can drink some of the shittiest beer taste wise and if it been a while it taste like heaven. I will say this though, I really enjoy dark beers and imports.

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Make a game out of it. Use tasty stuff like whip-cream and flavored love oils. Be creative in a way that will take you away from the initial distaste 'till you get over that.

You can use oral for her as foreplay. When she is getting hot just go on to sex and work her over till she is a happy girl. Like everyone else is saying you will acquire the taste.

You should be aware of her timing when she is getting off, if not tell her to help you learn. Lol ... she'll be glad to assist you like that and look at you in a different way when she sees how you are into making sure she is happy in bed. Oral for you is never so good as when it is being given by a woman that appreciates you in bed. Trust me on this one. Give her all you got and she will rock your world ... if she's a good girl

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by myCATpowerlifts
    That's so true; at least the beer part. I don't think anyone actually enjoys the taste of beer until they've drinkin enough of it. I can drink some of the shittiest beer taste wise and if it been a while it taste like heaven. I will say this though, I really enjoy dark beers and imports.
    Metaphore ... translation =

"I like black Brazilian women." I knew you were freaky like that ...

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lick her asshole a couple times then you'll be glad to go back to licking her slit.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

You will get used to it, I dont like it very much either.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

BigDyl had the same problem, now he loves giving oral sex. His new girlfriend has two round, almost spherical vaginal lips and a 10 inch clitoris.

BigDyl is not exatly a role model for men.

Rep Points

just do it

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

fresh out of the shower is always best...

You motor-boatin' son of a bitch!
    - Wedding Crashers
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Rep Points

I hate eating snatch, I still do it though.

Rep Points

if shes not complaining and shes giving u oral dont do it if u dont want too. theres other ways of pleasing women. give her a cream cheese bagel
    "Each step I take past my edge makes me realize it has and always will be just an illusion."-me

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNYORK
    if shes not complaining and shes giving u oral dont do it if u dont want too. theres other ways of pleasing women. give her a cream cheese bagel
    I agree 100%
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Don't trust your Eyes

Rep Points

look if she's clean do the damn thing. Me, I try to make them brads squirt. So lick the clit and be like yellow pages - let your fingers do the walking!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatMC
    Hmm. Maybe you can stick to just licking the clit, instead of trying to give her a full blown cleaning. I can't say that I've ever "tasted" anything while I'm down there.
    I agree, start with licking the clit. Use breath mints (she will like the way they make her feel also) and any food you want. I like cherry pie filling or anything else extra sweet. I can make a pretty damn good meal of it if she will let me stay down there long enough.

Above all you need to consistently do it for her.

I honestly hope you are not a picky eater. That always makes it harder. It is just something you need to do imo. Above all be enthusiastic about it! Don't be timid or squemish with her. Big turn off.

She may be able to influence the taste of her own fluids by altering her diet. Try having her eat pineapple for sure and any other fruits she is willing to. Stay away from certain veggies (aparagus, spinach, you know nasty tasting stuff).

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just get drunk and munch that box like a man.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

It is well known that the mind stops registering the same particular taste after a short while, or at least you get a smaller registration of the taste.

A second thing to think about is that taste is strongly connected with the sense of smell.

So my advice to you is to make the effort and do go down on her (it really is a must). After a minute or two you'll get used to the taste or at least you won't mind it as much. Try to breathe from you mouth also (yes I know its complicated) but you'll get less of the 'aroma'.

You could also try popping a couple of ice cubes in your mouth a bit before you go down on her (make sure you pretend that this is a kinky thing your doing to please her rather than momentarly deading the taste buds of your tounge, which is what you'll really be doing).

Mostly however, try and concentrate on the pleasure you're actually giving your partner. That, for me is the biggest turn on. Concentrate on how you're making her toes curl.

Myself, I love the taste. I could come and show you how its done (I'm joking people.....!!!!)

Rep Points

Bump/Hump
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ewadge
    It is well known that the mind stops registering the same particular taste after a short while, or at least you get a smaller registration of the taste.

A second thing to think about is that taste is strongly connected with the sense of smell.

So my advice to you is to make the effort and do go down on her (it really is a must). After a minute or two you'll get used to the taste or at least you won't mind it as much. Try to breathe from you mouth also (yes I know its complicated) but you'll get less of the 'aroma'.

You could also try popping a couple of ice cubes in your mouth a bit before you go down on her (make sure you pretend that this is a kinky thing your doing to please her rather than momentarly deading the taste buds of your tounge, which is what you'll really be doing).

Mostly however, try and concentrate on the pleasure you're actually giving your partner. That, for me is the biggest turn on. Concentrate on how you're making her toes curl.

Myself, I love the taste. I could come and show you how its done (I'm joking people.....!!!!)

yes this is true!! this is why when u take a shit after a minute the smell goes away same with taste
    "Each step I take past my edge makes me realize it has and always will be just an illusion."-me

Rep Points

i cant beleive no one said to try it in the shower. Thats the best place to start out becuase you really dont taste it cause water is down there.

I like giving oral to my girl, cause she returns the favor and goes till i blow my load. I can either choose whether to go inside of her or in her mouth or w/e she wants it.

Rep Points

http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...id=prod1319581
    This stuff is the best. I bought it yesterday to try it out, and let me tell you that it will be hard for you to stop. BUY IT!!