• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to bulking, plz help on diet.

DiGiTaL

.::.:: Legend ::.::.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi there,
I have recently started my bulking diet and bulking as well.
Now my goal is to be really massive before school starts again on september.
That means i have about 3 months of really hard working out to do. I also have planned that i will be cutting after next year to work on those abs therefore i plan to getting lean muscles only.

Im quite new to bulking and please do no hestitate to give me an advice. Anything is accepted and appriciated it.
Here is what i have so far:

7:15am, Glass of milk %1 fat with one or 2 slices of bread With whey protein (ON)
10:30am, a sandwich (smoked turkey and lettuce), and a chocolate bar.
12:00am, another same kind of sandwich with juice.
2:00pm, another same kind of sandwich with water this time.

4:00pm, 4 eggs whole, large/extra large scrambled with a cup of %1 fat milk with whey protein.

4:30pm, Working out time until 5:30. A protein shake right after workout.

6:00pm, usually a big meal such as rice, soup, macarooni (basically dinner with family).

8:00pm, glass of milk with whey again.

9:00pm, some juice and maybe some vegetables if i find any at home.

11:00pm, bed time.

I know its not the best, perhaps not even close but I'd appriciate anyones help on this. I only have about 3 months.
~Thanks.

DiGiTaL said:
Hi there,
I have recently started my bulking diet and bulking as well.
Now my goal is to be really massive before school starts again on september.
That means i have about 3 months of really hard working out to do. I also have planned that i will be cutting after next year to work on those abs therefore i plan to getting lean muscles only.

Im quite new to bulking and please do no hestitate to give me an advice. Anything is accepted and appriciated it.
Here is what i have so far:

7:15am, Glass of milk %1 fat with one or 2 slices of bread With whey protein (ON)This is fine but what kind of bread are you talking about?

10:30am, a sandwich (smoked turkey and lettuce), and a chocolate bar.
Chocolate? More bread? You trying to get fat? No way - How bout some oats or sweet potato or brown rice. Have a salad with Tuna and olive oil for dressing. Add in a piece of fruit and ditch the chocolate

12:00am, another same kind of sandwich with juice.
WAY TOO MUCH BREAD! Think of a better meal

2:00pm, another same kind of sandwich with water this time.
Same as above - Crappy

4:00pm, 4 eggs whole, large/extra large scrambled with a cup of %1 fat milk with whey protein.
Veggies anyone?

4:30pm, Working out time until 5:30. A protein shake right after workout.
PWO shake should include whey, a fast response carb, some fruit too maybe and some yogurt

6:00pm, usually a big meal such as rice, soup, macarooni (basically dinner with family).

Ok, I can't finish with this breakdown - You have to come up with a better diet than this first. I will critique it when you are done.

8:00pm, glass of milk with whey again.

9:00pm, some juice and maybe some vegetables if i find any at home.

11:00pm, bed time.

I know its not the best, perhaps not even close but I'd appriciate anyones help on this. I only have about 3 months.
~Thanks.
I started meeting comments and I just can't do it. Your bulking diet will get you fat and that's about it. You have way too much bread, no veggies, no healthy fats and no good complex carbs. Your protein sources are kind of crappy too. Please read the stickies and develop a better plan and come back :) Also, this too many meals and it's unnecessary.

Keep in mind I cannot eat much between 9am to 3:30pm BECAUSE i am a Student, I cannot eat my healthy food in class.
As for stickies, I see nothing regarding bulking except one link:
Twin Peak's Carb Cycling Part II for Bulking & Lifestyle
and the rest is full of cuttin diets.

LOL, I'm also a student (at university), and trust...you CAN eat your healthy foods in class. Teachers really don't care. Even if it means stinking up the classroom with your fish...you can do it.

LOL, I'm also a student (at university), and trust...you CAN eat your healthy foods in class. Teachers really don't care. Even if it means stinking up the classroom with your fish...you can do it.

highschool is different, most teachers still treat us like kids. Im not alowed to bring a juice bottle to class, i have to sneak it and drink while they arent watching.

There isn't much school left, maybe one and a half weeks(if that). It won't be an issue until fall:thumb:

Well its over now....
Hey...Jodi....u wouldnt wanna make one would you?..just add some random good stuff there....

DiGiTaL said:
Well its over now....
Hey...Jodi....u wouldnt wanna make one would you?..just add some random good stuff there....
Dont be lazy...read the stickies on proper nutrition then form a meal in those guidlines and be sure to have extra calories!

what fucking stickies? its all about cutting.

IML Gear Cream!
k, after doing some reading and stuff. I have some questions to ask.
What is the point of a carb cycle?. As in, Is it required for bulking or i can do a normal carb amount thing.
Im gonna do some more reading i found on other websites then come and show you guys my new diet.

No, carb cycling is not necessary for bulking.

I only have a couple comments about your diet. Less bread and juice would be good. Also, whey sucks... it shouldn't be one of your only sources of protein. If you can avoid it, then don't use it at all, it is not nearly as good for you as real meat. I would only use it after a workout, maybe for breakfast, or if absolutely cannot have a real meal. But it shouldn't be in your "meal plan" IMO.

Jodi said:
I started meeting comments and I just can't do it. Your bulking diet will get you fat and that's about it. You have way too much bread, no veggies, no healthy fats and no good complex carbs. Your protein sources are kind of crappy too. Please read the stickies and develop a better plan and come back :) Also, this too many meals and it's unnecessary.
listen to jodi. she helped me several times and I cant believe the gains I'm seeing now straight from the way i'm eating.

Back