1tbl olive oil/flax seed oil

M5
    5oz chx
    veggies ALOT

M6
    1cup lf CC
    2tbl Nat PB

Looking to get down to somewhere like 185-190lbs. I figure that would be a good weight/bf% ration but we'll see how it moves along.

Hows it look....?
    "Only in dictionaries does SUCCESS come before WORK." -Alfred K. Henderson

Today I do what others will not so that tomorrow I can do what others cannot!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DeadBolt
    OK time to cut after a long bulk...heres my stats:
    207lbs
    height 5'6"
    18%bf

New cal range:
    210g protein = 840 cals 36%
    210g carbs = 840 cals 36%
    70g fat = 630 cals 28%
    total = 2310 cals

Macro break down:
    prot/carb/fat
    35/35/0
    35/100/0
    35/35/15
    35/35/15
    35/0/15
    35/6/15

Meals:
    M1
    1 1/2 scoop whey
    1/4 cup dry grits

Good but when progress slows down I would get rid of the grits and switch to oats for farfina instead. Hominy is like corn

WORKOUT

M2
    1 1/2 scoop whey
    1 scoop dextrose
    1 scoop malo

IMO, while cutting you would better off with whey, oats, yogurt and maybe some fruit. I'm not a fan of the dextrose and malto anyway but cutting I would say no way - again JMHO

M3
    5oz chx
    2/3 cup cooked brown rice
    veggies

Looks good

M4
    5oz chx
    2/3 cup cooked brown rice
    veggies

Good

M5
    5oz chx
    veggies ALOT

Fine but where is the fish oil in this diet?

M6
    1cup lf CC
    2tbl Nat PB

Looks good

Looking to get down to somewhere like 185-190lbs. I figure that would be a good weight/bf% ration but we'll see how it moves along.

Hows it look....?
    Comments in bold

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

MP Minister of Pain!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Right now I need to figure out when I will have the time but yes I will add some fishies!

Lexen Xtreme

Rep Points

It's about time fatty !

Make sure you take some b4 & after prog pics.

How long do you think it's going to take you to get down to 185-190ish?

MP Minister of Pain!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156
    It's about time fatty !

Make sure you take some b4 & after prog pics.

How long do you think it's going to take you to get down to 185-190ish?
    LOL I thought I was higher then 18% heh but ya know that much weight on such a small frame I just look cock deisel

I figure it to take me a while b/c I cant really do cardo with my knee but we'll see! Maybe by september! Taking pics this weekend...man thats gonna be embarrasing LOL!!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I got into the habit of taking pictures and weighing myself once a week.

Screw the maltodextrin. i stay away from that shit becuase all it did was fatten me up. I strongly suggest using oats, whey and some fruit. I'd use the yogurt but goddamn I'm lactose intolerant. Anyway, jodi gave me this suggestion and since then, I have seen some quality gains.
    I might also suggest using twin peaks' carb cycling. its really easy to follow and you'll continue to make gains on it whilst cutting. Good luck!
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.