whats w/ all the locked threads lately

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

you need a key
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

Rep Points

My missile is locked on and about to fire
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I will not kill innocents.

SoCal. Stud
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i know it makes it really hard to instigate
    230_225_220_215_210_205_200_195_190_185_180
    |----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|---|----|
    <- that way about 20 more pounds!

Rep Points

locked threads? where?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

True Story, there is like 27 closed threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    lawl, 27.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Rep Points

I will have to go find out. I can assure you all it wasn't me. I think you know by now I don't just randomly close threads.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    I will have to go find out. I can assure you all it wasn't me. I think you know by now I don't just randomly close threads.

It was you!

J/k.
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Total ownage.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    Bit exaggerated aren't we? I see 4 closed ones and although I don't know the reasons, I see a few of them with titles related to racism so I can only imagine.

3UZFE

Rep Points

you locked my thread not long ago. I don't not know why?

Rep Points

I have no idea what you are talking about. When I close a thread, you can always guarantee that I make the last post as to why I close the thread. I NEVER just close a thread without an explanation. If you look back at threads I've closed you will always see me as the last poster with an explanation.

You guys have to remember I'm not the only mod, there are a bunch of us and we can all close threads.

If you get banned, I will surely tell you why. If I delete a post, again, I have no issue letting you know it was me. If I close a thread, I will always give an explanation. You will never wonder where you stand with me, I'm pretty vocal, up front, blunt and down to earth. Never a guessing game.

But hey, thanks everyone for accusing me all the fucking time!

Rep Points

I asked for one of mine to be closed as for the others I only saw 2-3 and they were boring threads so who cares.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My Black Gay Muslim Jesus one was closed, I think it was a very valid thread. It provoked thought and introspection. Pepper closed it, I know he did he wouldn't be able to live with himself if Jesus returned as a Black Gay Muslim, but you know thats something that God would do cause he likes to keep his pets on their toes.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

the unbanned

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion
    My Black Gay Muslim Jesus one was closed, I think it was a very valid thread. It provoked thought and introspection. Pepper closed it, I know he did he wouldn't be able to live with himself if Jesus returned as a Black Gay Muslim, but you know thats something that God would do cause he likes to keep his pets on their toes.

I think its funny that she didnt have the balls to say why she locked it! she just didnt like the thread and closed it!! atleast jodi tells us when she closes threads!

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion

True Story, this was very disrespectful of Pepper. I feel he does not respect IM members and furthermore should be demoted.

Total ownage.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

it is bullshit that thread was locked. it was taking a very educational turn right at the end too so it makes no sense at all. maybe we should say to hell with it start our own site n let the mods have this one cuz they're taking it over anyway. what is wrong with threads that make people think? most of us are adult enough to read other peoples views and opinions without getting too bent out of shape and a good debate is healthy for the soul. does rob even oversee who is closing what? no all the racism talk isn't the most lighthearted entertainment there is but wtf? it's an important issue and this country is supposed to made up of people free to speak their minds no matter what is on them. supposedly in america we are to allow everyone their opinion no matter if we agree or not. my daughter has been reading the racism stuff and i think it doesn't hurt to see the varied opinions and views. the good as well as the ignorant. i don't think it serves anyone to paint this place or any other as some fucking stepford society where we sweep the bad under the rug n agree to pretend it doesn't exist n we don't have to deal with it. do we have a real public forum here where issues are up for discussion or not?

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

the unbanned

Rep Points

I have no clue what you guys are talking about.
    thats OK Jodi, not everyone gets it! its complicated!

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i know n i think it's cool you always let people know when you do something like close a thread. maybe in fairness to the other mods it should be required they make a closing post n explain themselves to keep the members from just assuming they know which mod did what and why.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing
    it is bullshit that thread was locked. it was taking a very educational turn right at the end too so it makes no sense at all. maybe we should say to hell with it start our own site n let the mods have this one cuz they're taking it over anyway. what is wrong with threads that make people think? most of us are adult enough to read other peoples views and opinions without getting too bent out of shape and a good debate is healthy for the soul. does rob even oversee who is closing what? no all the racism talk isn't the most lighthearted entertainment there is but wtf? it's an important issue and this country is supposed to made up of people free to speak their minds no matter what is on them. supposedly in america we are to allow everyone their opinion no matter if we agree or not. my daughter has been reading the racism stuff and i think it doesn't hurt to see the varied opinions and views. the good as well as the ignorant. i don't think it serves anyone to paint this place or any other as some fucking stepford society where we sweep the bad under the rug n agree to pretend it doesn't exist n we don't have to deal with it. do we have a real public forum here where issues are up for discussion or not?
    You know I like you and everything Little Wing, but I think you should have these:

. , ? ; <return> ABCDEFGHIJKLKMOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Rep Points

I bet your panties are soaking wet right now.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bit exaggerated aren't we? I see 4 closed ones and although I don't know the reasons, I see a few of them with titles related to racism so I can only imagine.
    I didn't mean you closed them all.

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Total ownage.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS
    You know I like you and everything Little Wing, but I think you should have these:

lol. typing hasn't gotten any easier for me in all the years i've done it. my daughter can type very well n is fast as hell but my son and i have difficulties with something called processing speed. typing is a challenge n i'm slow as hell how i do it like i do. learning guitar is easy for Tesla but was a bitch for me, i gave up, n Ty will have a hard time learning it too. He has superior skills in most everything else but you might want to hang onto those letters.... unless he's extremely patient and or anal retentive he may need them too.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

what panties? and no. right now i am enjoying something all too rare at my house. listen.... ahhhh silence is golden. my kids have been fighting for days n my daughter just went fishing with my dad and Ty is asleep.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS

SPELLING NAZIOWNED!!!!!

Total ownage.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i think if you laugh at yourself n enjoy the ownage maybe you weren't technically owned...

the unbanned

Rep Points

lol. typing hasn't gotten any easier for me in all the years i've done it. my daughter can type very well n is fast as hell but my son and i have difficulties with something called processing speed. typing is a challenge n i'm slow as hell how i do it like i do. learning guitar is easy for Tesla but was a bitch for me, i gave up, n Ty will have a hard time learning it too. He has superior skills in most everything else but you might want to hang onto those letters.... unless he's extremely patient and or anal retentive he may need them too.
    dont let him give up guitar. my parents never introduced me into music, I had to find it myself. I am a jock but I picked up the guitar at 16 and have struggled like hell to become a "good" player. I have been helping my friend learn, he picked it up 2 years ago at 23. his parents made him take piano lessons when he was a kid so he learns very quick and it pisses me off!! oh well

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast