• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

locked thread

lnvanry

primeau
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats w/ all the locked threads lately:hmmm:

My missile is locked on and about to fire

i know it makes it really hard to instigate

:confused: locked threads? where?

True Story, there is like 27 closed threads.

:hmmm: I will have to go find out. I can assure you all it wasn't me. I think you know by now I don't just randomly close threads.

Jodi said:
:hmmm: I will have to go find out. I can assure you all it wasn't me. I think you know by now I don't just randomly close threads.

It was you!

J/k. :p

IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl said:
True Story, there is like 27 closed threads.
Bit exaggerated aren't we? :rolleyes: I see 4 closed ones and although I don't know the reasons, I see a few of them with titles related to racism so I can only imagine. :lame:

Jodi said:
you locked my thread not long ago. I don't not know why?:confused: :bulb: :hmmm:

I have no idea what you are talking about. When I close a thread, you can always guarantee that I make the last post as to why I close the thread. I NEVER just close a thread without an explanation. If you look back at threads I've closed you will always see me as the last poster with an explanation.

You guys have to remember I'm not the only mod, there are a bunch of us and we can all close threads.

If you get banned, I will surely tell you why. If I delete a post, again, I have no issue letting you know it was me. If I close a thread, I will always give an explanation. You will never wonder where you stand with me, I'm pretty vocal, up front, blunt and down to earth. Never a guessing game.

But hey, thanks everyone for accusing me all the fucking time!

I asked for one of mine to be closed as for the others I only saw 2-3 and they were boring threads so who cares.

My Black Gay Muslim Jesus one was closed, I think it was a very valid thread. It provoked thought and introspection. Pepper closed it, I know he did he wouldn't be able to live with himself if Jesus returned as a Black Gay Muslim, but you know thats something that God would do cause he likes to keep his pets on their toes.

maniclion said:
My Black Gay Muslim Jesus one was closed, I think it was a very valid thread. It provoked thought and introspection. Pepper closed it, I know he did he wouldn't be able to live with himself if Jesus returned as a Black Gay Muslim, but you know thats something that God would do cause he likes to keep his pets on their toes.
:laugh:

I think its funny that she didnt have the balls to say why she locked it! she just didnt like the thread and closed it!! :rolleyes: atleast jodi tells us when she closes threads!

maniclion said:

True Story, this was very disrespectful of Pepper. I feel he does not respect IM members and furthermore should be demoted. :rolleyes:

it is bullshit that thread was locked. it was taking a very educational turn right at the end too so it makes no sense at all. maybe we should say to hell with it start our own site n let the mods have this one cuz they're taking it over anyway. what is wrong with threads that make people think? most of us are adult enough to read other peoples views and opinions without getting too bent out of shape and a good debate is healthy for the soul. does rob even oversee who is closing what? no all the racism talk isn't the most lighthearted entertainment there is but wtf? it's an important issue and this country is supposed to made up of people free to speak their minds no matter what is on them. supposedly in america we are to allow everyone their opinion no matter if we agree or not. my daughter has been reading the racism stuff and i think it doesn't hurt to see the varied opinions and views. the good as well as the ignorant. i don't think it serves anyone to paint this place or any other as some fucking stepford society where we sweep the bad under the rug n agree to pretend it doesn't exist n we don't have to deal with it. do we have a real public forum here where issues are up for discussion or not?

:spaz: :suicide: :twitch: I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

IML Gear Cream!
i know n i think it's cool you always let people know when you do something like close a thread. maybe in fairness to the other mods it should be required they make a closing post n explain themselves to keep the members from just assuming they know which mod did what and why.

Little Wing said:
it is bullshit that thread was locked. it was taking a very educational turn right at the end too so it makes no sense at all. maybe we should say to hell with it start our own site n let the mods have this one cuz they're taking it over anyway. what is wrong with threads that make people think? most of us are adult enough to read other peoples views and opinions without getting too bent out of shape and a good debate is healthy for the soul. does rob even oversee who is closing what? no all the racism talk isn't the most lighthearted entertainment there is but wtf? it's an important issue and this country is supposed to made up of people free to speak their minds no matter what is on them. supposedly in america we are to allow everyone their opinion no matter if we agree or not. my daughter has been reading the racism stuff and i think it doesn't hurt to see the varied opinions and views. the good as well as the ignorant. i don't think it serves anyone to paint this place or any other as some fucking stepford society where we sweep the bad under the rug n agree to pretend it doesn't exist n we don't have to deal with it. do we have a real public forum here where issues are up for discussion or not?

You know I like you and everything Little Wing, but I think you should have these:

. , ? ; <return> ABCDEFGHIJKLKMOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Little Wing said:
I bet your panties are soaking wet right now.

Jodi said:
Bit exaggerated aren't we? :rolleyes: I see 4 closed ones and although I don't know the reasons, I see a few of them with titles related to racism so I can only imagine. :lame:

I didn't mean you closed them all. :p

DOMS said:
You know I like you and everything Little Wing, but I think you should have these:

lol. typing hasn't gotten any easier for me in all the years i've done it. my daughter can type very well n is fast as hell but my son and i have difficulties with something called processing speed. typing is a challenge n i'm slow as hell how i do it like i do. learning guitar is easy for Tesla but was a bitch for me, i gave up, n Ty will have a hard time learning it too. He has superior skills in most everything else but you might want to hang onto those letters.... unless he's extremely patient and or anal retentive he may need them too.

ForemanRules said:
I bet your panties are soaking wet right now.

what panties? and no. right now i am enjoying something all too rare at my house. listen.... ahhhh silence is golden. my kids have been fighting for days n my daughter just went fishing with my dad and Ty is asleep.

DOMS said:

SPELLING NAZIOWNED!!!!!

i think if you laugh at yourself n enjoy the ownage maybe you weren't technically owned... :hmmm:

Little Wing said:
lol. typing hasn't gotten any easier for me in all the years i've done it. my daughter can type very well n is fast as hell but my son and i have difficulties with something called processing speed. typing is a challenge n i'm slow as hell how i do it like i do. learning guitar is easy for Tesla but was a bitch for me, i gave up, n Ty will have a hard time learning it too. He has superior skills in most everything else but you might want to hang onto those letters.... unless he's extremely patient and or anal retentive he may need them too.

dont let him give up guitar. my parents never introduced me into music, I had to find it myself. I am a jock but I picked up the guitar at 16 and have struggled like hell to become a "good" player. I have been helping my friend learn, he picked it up 2 years ago at 23. his parents made him take piano lessons when he was a kid so he learns very quick and it pisses me off!! oh well

Back